The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy week much??

Hey you... I predict tt dis would b a very busy week for myself n my frens arnd mi... Haha... 1stly, shaoyong's send off dinner which most likely b on fri... Den its maki's unofficial graduation dinner which is most likely to b on thurs... Haha...

Den i got my gym or mambo jumbo nite on wed, which is tml, with my db frens... But they didnt tell mi anythin leh... Like where to meet or how they r goin dere after gym etc etc... Hmmm... Den 2nite i got 2 options, one is to go to the taiwan somethin at clarke quey with my poly frens or go for dinner with my mom at dis hotel with her frens... Haha...

I noe e sec option is funny but its a chance to eat in a hotel... Hu cares its w/ my mom n her frens or not... Teens my age would rarely go to hotels for dinner unless, if our family owns the hotel la... Haha...

So ya, kinda dunno wat to choose... Hmmm... Anyway, dis week is spend money outside week w/ either frens or my mom... Haha...i wasn't hm for dinner except on sun when i was too lazy to go out for kite flying w/ my db frens... Haha... Anyway, i'm reachin dover soon...

Thks for reading... I dunno if i can get to blog ltr but i'll definitely get to blog at nite on e train... Take cares...

No comments: