The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

It's Chinese New Year... Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!! I really enjoyed dis yr's Chinese new year coz I got myself a lot of new clothes... Hehe... Clothes tt I dun normally wear unless dere's an occasion... Haha... Even though my second set of clothes really look gay but well, it motivates mi to go slim down n lose more body fats... Hahaha... Coz it's tight fitting...

Anyway, dis yr lesser hong baos coz dere were 2 deceased... But well, tts life ya... We still had our normal gatherings n well, still seldom talk to my cousins, even though they r e talkative type... Could have interacted more la... Haha...

Currently, sitting at bedok reservoir enjoying e breeze rite now... I'm feelin very calm n at peace... Looking at people running, people doin taiji, families jogging... Feels gd... Feels like e start of something new...

Anyway, gonna go for Db training den ltr got Lou hei with my Db peeps... Hehe... N tt's my 4th Lou hei... Hehehe... Coz I told chin I wanna Lou hei 4 times... Haha...

Dis yr, rather fruitful la... I didn't get to Lou hei with e rest last yr so I'm glad I can make it dis yr...

No comments: