The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Complainin abt the same old thing...

Yoyoyo... Dis week is like so sucky... My goodness, y m I like here??!! It's a SUNDAY n yesterday was a SATURDAY (like duh)... N I'm in dis big A doin stuff tt I dun really like... Wait, correction, doing stuff tt I totally loathe...

As wat I've posted in my facebook: i'd rather b out dere (in e civilian world) trying to get medals in a race den b in here (the big A) trying to get marksman... Lookin on e bright side, at least I can get somethin valuable from gettin a marksman... But it sucks to b in here...

In here, u will get slap with extras like no one's bussiness... The big A is so generous with dese stuff tt they always n never fails to give ppl tt makes mistakes... N e thing is we still hav another year... Totallu like bad... Haix...

No comments: