The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I blew my top: My miserable life in BigA...

Hey guys... 2day's a saddening day for mi... I flared up again... It's an emotion tt I never show in front of any1... Seriously... I thought I curbed it but I guess I wasn't in much control... Accumulation I guess...

Wat I meant by flare up is not xchanging of vulgaries or throwin punches n kicks... Not to tt extent... Jux throwin of stuff to a corner, making sure I dun physically hurt any1... It's not tt I totally lose it coz I still had control over my body... But my mind is jux sayin hack it...

I said I never shown my 'flaring up mode' to any1 is becoz I only flare up w/ my dog... Dere were times tt I held him by e neck, not tt hard, but my mind told my hands to release him... N well, he's still alive coz of my dying angelic side...

I thought I put tt demon of mine to slp but the BigA woke it up juz a moment ago n well, things started flying... I can't possibly kill e OC...

Anyway, it's all resolved n well, I guess my temper died gone when I threw e table top... So ya... My miserable life in BigA...

But luckily, I got a great PS n well, resolved; case closed... But wat abt 'him'?? Wat to do when my demon comes out to play again?? Haiz...

Take cares every1... It's time to set e cards n wait for e chance to flip dem...

No comments: