The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A holiday well-spent...

Yoyoyo, it's e season to b jolly... So happy 2day... Dis mornin, woke up feelin aches from yesterday's mini xercises... Well, proofs tt I had a not so slang workout @ hm... Den I realised I'm suppose to take 2 scoops of creatine each servin... Damn, I was only takin 1 for each servin... Haix, wasted...

But no matter, I feel e powerful in my veins, or muscles, wateva... Haha... Den afternoon, I went to gabriel's hse... N my goodness, wat a spread I had... Totally testin my control... Almost lost control of eatin... E fd is juz so so so great... N it's homecooked... I said I was lucky I'm not stayin in his hse coz I might end up like thad... Haha...

Den after gab's hse, we went to sing K!!! It's been a long time... My throat hurts... But no doubt, I had fun... It was a bit borin to jux sing n sing but well, I enjoyed e company: my dearest poly frens... Gavin jio mi to Zirca to club but I guess I'm tired... Haha...

Anyway, wat to do tml leh??? It's a holiday too... Hmmm, mayb go c laptop?? Mayb go to e IT fare @ expo since tml is e last day... Since tml is e holidays, I bet dere's gonna b a lot of ppl,.. Let's hope dere's not tt many ppl... @ least can walk through without squeezin I'm happy liao... Haha...

Anyway, I thought of goin gym tml also... Mayb in e afternoon or somethin... I wonder hu's free... Hmmm, I'll ask on facebook ltr to c hu wanna go... If not, I 'gym' @ hm also happy... Haha...

Tired, throat pain, body slightly achin also... I guess it's time to rest... Sleeeppppp!!! Haha... But honestly, I think I ate too much dis afternoon... Didn't feel tt hungry till 7pm... Oh, speakin of which, I didn't eat dinner... Singin all day long... Only drank a can of ice lemon tea... Damn, holidays can really disrupt 1's diet plans huh... Hahaha...

Anyway, goin off e train soon, I like e present for gift's xchange... I loved e way 2day planned out to b... I guess tml is another relaxin day before I go for my TP test on tues... Oh, I pray hard tt I can pass tt test... I cross my fingers man... I nid a rabbit's foot... Haha...

Thks for readin... Once again, Merry Christmas n happy holidays!!!

No comments: