The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

feeling tt life in e civilian world is still e best...

Now watchin a soccer match goin on in dunno which camp... It's @ yew tee... Seriously, if I can dun come, I wouldn't... Waste of time, I could b in bunk restin, playin games or doin somethin more productive den sittin down here in e cookhse...

N I'm suppose to like watch e match but obviously, it doesn't really interest mi... Oh, but I realised somethin, the referee, n some other officials were from Safsa but of coz, the soccer side...

We were playin downstairs n the damn OC came down n said: "the match start ordy"... My thought was: "yyyyeeeaaaa, o.k, wateva..." I dun even noe hu's going against hu... Den again, wat diff does it make??? It's not like dere's gonna b an off day or anythin...

Wastin youth, seriously wastin youth... Some more cannot play psp here... If any1 c liao, bad news man... So havta control yea... Sianz...

I think I'm gonna juz watch some youtube vids on my phone... Thks for readin...

No comments: