The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How life will go for me...

Okiz, so è topic is it's how life will go for me... Well, my life has been screwed up n down, literally n practically... But well, it's somethings in life tt i cant control n well, also somethins tt i didnt control tt lead me to dis disasterrific life... But well, no regrets tt would cost me my life yea... Haha...

Now on è train to gym @ redhill den head down tp tiong bahru for dinner n practical lessons... Yes, i'm not workin so talk abt è time i have everyday... Some days well-spent, some jux plain dreaming n slackin... My dad asked me to go get a job while my mom asked me to go get a license... Oh come on, no money to pay for my sems to study liao still ask me to go get license... Scared i'll end up drivin taxi is it??

Not tt being taxi driver is a bad thin, it's jux tt, come on, i hav a degree here... Well, not exactly now, but in è future rite?? Haha...

Anyway, it's fun t blog, i can train my typib skills on è iphone... Still cannot get used to it yea... Mayb it's not my skills tt r lousy, mayb my fingers r big... Haha... Oh well...

Dese few days always gonna rain, must bring umbrella out orh... Haha... Tried cookin my own lunch juz now.. Failed!! Haha... Initially it was a nice creamy puddin... But i left it on è stove for too long, it started to char... Den è base got burnt n è whole puddin tasted like soot even though è puddin wasnt black... I ate a bit den threw è rest away cox it's not really healthy eatin all tt carcinogenic substance...

Now waitin for è job application to start... When i get into tt job, my goodness, i must b so brave to actually survive in tt field... Haha... Coz got dead ppl ma... It's not like dose u watch on tv n stuff... Haiz... Dere's è smell n grossly stuff... Haha... Oh man, i juz hope my sensitive nose dun get damaged... Haha...

Now @ kallang, reminds me of my db.., well, i'm considered doin still okiz in safsa BAH... Haha... N well, for plk side, i guess i'll go back once i'm done w/ SRR2012... Afterall, i cant join plk for training on sat cox of my timetable in PSB... So only sundays... But sundays, might as well go for safsa's traini rite, since i'm training w/ dem on every sat mornings... Haha... Sadded...

N i cant go penang w/ plk coz i got sch.... Oh well... Not only tt, edwin went ntu, siew not goin trainin YET, only got merv n mingfang dere... N well, dere's oz n è rest... Anyway, got some newcomers in è team... I guess i'll go back to get back up in è chart... Cannot let baoren or oz stay up dere for too long huh... Haha... Oz is pretty strong... Well, i hav to catch up n take him down huh... Haha...

Anyway, poly50 2012 is comin up soon... Damn close to my exams but well, i cant spend 24hrs studyin rite... Exercise once in a while can help improve blood circulation to è brain rite... Haha... Not only tt, SRR is also close to my exams... Better treasure è time i hav, NOT workin, to study... Haha...

Now in è tunnel so i dunno if my post cab b posted smoothly or not but well, i'm gonna try... Thks for reading...

No comments: