The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's Sunday, like again...

Yoyoyo, it's sunday again... Juz finish training... Forgot tt i got lunch appt w/ è king of è road peeps... Haha... But my trainin ended after they finished their lunch...

So i'm juz gonna go hm to do abs workout den bathe den do my studies... N i forgot, i still havta bring è stupid dog down to walk... Wat è shit man... Keepin tt dog @ hm is not è best thing to do...

I rmb i closed è door w/ it outside, wonder how he got in... Unless mu dad went toilet halfway thru è nite or my aunt let him in... Nxt time i shld juz lock è bloody door coz i mean business when i want tt dog out of è rm...

Well, @ least tt stupid dog doesnt bother me when i'm @ è table anymore... So i'm glad... Hehe... Den nxt is juz to shut him up when i'm aslp... My pract test on mon... Better rmb to buy calculator n read thru my practs ltr... Definitely must noe how to draw restriction mappin...

Reached tampines... Thks for readdin.., hav a great day ppl...

No comments: