The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2day, we had BINSAN pract in e mornin!!! The pract was fun, easy to carry out n easy to understand... Mr Ng and the other t-chers r so kind n gd... They xplained e theories n reasons to us very clearly... I understood n knew how to do the data sheet ordy... Cool!!! Less trouble to think abt...

The most trouble is doin the data sheet for MOLBIO... Oh mo... It's so dreadful... Jia you... Soon it will b over coz tml will come in arnd 8 hrs time... Haha...

2dae, we had all our lectures at LT1a(a)... So borin... Sittin at the same place for so long... Tt's y i changed place n chatted w/ jeehui usin 1960s' (or earlier) msn... Usin paper tt is... Haha... Dere we were, learnin abt the environment n how to save the Earth, but on the other hand, we were wastin paper by writin nonsense on it n den throwin it away... haha... Wat irony...

After sch end, i went hm... However, jo called when i was half way, sayin tt she wanna eat subway... It's fated tt i told my maid i wasn't back for dinner... So I left Shermin in the train n hopped off at Raffles Place and waited dere for dem... I did a gd deed 2day... haha... A few mins after i alighted, the next train came n ppl alighted... Duh... Den a student dropped her ez-link... I went up to find her but couldn't... I wonder how she went out of the station w/out her card...

Ha! but hu cares... I gave the officer the card n walked off to wait for dem... Anyway, they reached den we headed off to toa payoh to eat subway... It was nice, n it was my birthday gift from jojo... I wanna apologise to jojo for givin dis xcuse... I felt real bad n I noe I shoulda hav said tt... So sori... We chatted n i really wanna wish tt it will last longer... How i wish we didnt hav to split... But oh well... Wat has been done cannot be undone, no use being moody over seperated class... At least we still can c each other... Tt's how i c it...

I ended my day by writin dis post n tuckin myself in bed... So gd nite every1 n take care...

No comments: