The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, April 21, 2008

CCA headache!!! Oh mo...

Todae's a another fine day... only thing is tt certain ppl in my stage tok too much durin lesson... I dunno y 'it' think its cold jokes r funny... I juz think tt it's real cold... It, most of the time, disgusted mi juz by hearin its voice... May god juz shut him up... thks...

I didnt go gym 2dae coz of certain reasons... I think i gota change CCA... It's really gettin borin n lonely... I suggested canoein to chin how but i fear tt i may not hav time to study n do stuff in sch n at hm... N ultimately, i fear tt i cannot do well for my studies and watch my favourite shows on kids central on sat... Shld i join canoein??? Such a weak person like mi will only die durin the trainin if i dun hav any frens dere to support n crack jokes w/ mi... Like tt, it will b no diff from bein in gym... Den i rather stay in gym since its less stressful... Dun u agree??? So i wanna grab n drag ppl along w/ mi... Haha... Or mayb i'll join squash since so many of my class ppl r joinin...

Haiz... Troublesome la... Havin to think of such stuff... I guess i'll take 1 step at a time...

No comments: