The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, April 25, 2008

My 1st week memorial...

Today was another fine day... haha... Sori, my vocab limited la... We had lessons from 8Am... Really really really tirin... Not only for mi but for e whole of 23, m i rite??? Haha... Dis week is rather stressful coz of all the pract n stuff... But we managed to pull it through... Gd job every1...!!! Haha... Next few days will b busy... Pract data sheets, tutorials and revision... Must sutdy MolBio... Can die lor... Really clueless abt wat to do... I dun even noe hu teach wat...

Stress...

2dae, we had gems n i got to meet thad again... Gems was interestin but quite borin coz the t-cher speaks quite monotoneous... After gems, we followed thad to his next lesson... While walkin, we played a prank on JOJO... It was quite a serious matter n we really sincerely wanna apologise to JOJO for makin tt joke... Hope u r not angry ya?? Not as if she noes tt i'm writin dis but wateva... Haha... After tt, I saw gab n the others again... Happy is 1 thing, sad is another... Happy to c dem but sad to b seperated... But oh well... If its gonna b like tt den its gonna b like tt... But lets move on, shall we...

Wat made my day (n week) was the squash trial i had dis evenin... Before i continue, I hav to apologise to KUN CHENG n ALOY for breakin my promise n not goin to gym... But i hope u had fun learnin n playin squash... Sori again... Now lets begin... SQUASH IS FUN... haha... PEACE!!!
I dun really think its tirin... It's the addiction tt kept mi goin... Haha... N by the time i'm done, my whole bodi was ordy achin n i'm sweatin all over... I didnt notice i had 2 patches of sweat stains on my shirt until Chin H0w told mi... LoL... Thaddy said it was like the shape of the lungs... Haha... Which was quite true la... I think i'm gonna join squash ba... Haha... N it was so embarressin 2dae, Gaya n 2 other frens kept sayin i'm 'gd'... Though i felt gd but i was really.. haha... U noe la... I dunno how to put it in words... Lol... But anyway, thks for teachin me and lendin mi ur racket Gaya...!!! U make a gd coach... : ) I hope i didn't cause any serious dmg to ur racket... Oh, n thks to kelvin n Germaine for teachin n playin w/ mi... I really appreciate it... (Pls tell mi the correct spellin for her name if i spelt it wrongly)

Again n as always, wishin every1 a gd nite n cya soon...

No comments: