The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Xtreme late Entry

Dis post is for yesterdae... I didnt had e time coz i was doin pract data sheet n xplorin the website on Marcus's blog... Tt website is so cool... haha... I found many cool names... I think i shld choose a nice Jap name n use it instead of Gaara or Bryan... Haha... Den next time u guys can call mi by tt name... Haha... Cool isnt it...

ANYWAY, yesterade i went to Marcus's hse to play Naruto Shippuuden Accel 2 n WWE-here comes the pain... Haha... It was fun playin Naruto again since i didnt play it for so long ordy... I played with Marcus, xiao yang, wei chuan n jack... After some time, i got bored n started changin the jutsus of my different characters... Haha... Pretty cool coz Gaara can use snakes n throw sand rocks... Haha... Den Marcus changed his Sasuke's jutsu also... Den he, again, became the best... I lost like siao... Haha... Even my Orochimaru doesnt stand a chance... So sian... Den Gabriel came n the rest, xcept mi n xy, played dota... Its a gd thing xy didnt play dota, if not i wouldnt had such fun playin WWE... It was hilarious... It's a long story n i'm lazy to type it all out... If u wanna noe, ask us... We played till 5++ den we left...

I went KFC w/ gabriel... We spent $14 each... Haha... We had 4 pieces of chicken each, 1 popcorn chicken, 1 medium potato n salad... Haha... A lot har... I didnt eat finish my chicken so i brought it hm... Thinkin of hav it 2dae for lunch mayb... Haha...

While typin, i was watchin Jimanji... The movie sure brings back memories... I can still slightly rmb the movie n the cartoon... I hope they can play the cartoon again... It was so xcitin... Next sundae is Mulan 2... I hav nv watch it before so i'm not gonna miss it next week... Since now the show is over, i dun hav any show to watch ordy... Wat to do??? OF COZ HMWORK... I didnt complete it last nite so i hav to finish it my 2dae...

Take care n stay tuned... haha...

No comments: