The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Haiz... Sundays...

Sundays r borin coz dere's nth much to do and dere's nth we wanna do... Jus wanna stay at hm n rest... But anyway, i did my hmwrk... C, I So δΉ–... Haha... Dis mornin, i went out to buy graph paper... I didnt noe we nid to use dem for dis sem

Oh, before i forget, i wanna ask u all abt 2 things... 1st, do u all wanna help Jia sheng in ClarkQuey20?? It's on 25th of may... Dose hu c dis msg pls think abt it n tell mi ur ans tml... Next, do u all wanna hav e class gatherin on dis comin wed? Think abt it n tell mi tml...

Be4 i went to my own blog, i read Thaddy's blog... All i hav to say is tt, dun worry thaddy, i'll not kill u... Haha... If not no1 can entertain mi ordy... Haha... I hope u will not bottle up ur anger n frustrations inside u... If u r not happy tt i treat u in anyway den must tell mi hor... Really... I dun wan u to keep everythin inside den burst n throw everythin back at mi... I confirm cannot take it de... So really, u must tell mi k... I'll also try to refrain from sayin such things n doin ridiculous, unnesssary actions to u... I dun wanna lose dis frenship ya...

Its gonna b mon again... So wat else can i say... every1 must jia you... Dun forget to sign up for ur CCAs ya... Oh, n 1 more thing, pls do ur pract data sheets in case nid to hand up...

Take care n gd nite...

No comments: