The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, April 28, 2008

The start of a new week... WEEK 3...

Hi every1... It's week 3 ordy... Another relaxin week... Not many practs... Anyway, i added more Final Fantasy pics into my blog to brighten things up... Long live FINAL FANTASY...

We had a lot of lectures 2day n it will b e same thing tml... Tml i must go n help out in at my mind sports booth... So hav to go sch earlier... I n Eugene r gonna join ARCHERY!!! Haha... So xcitin... We r gonna hav a camp dis Fri to Sun... So rush hor... But i got nth to do anyway... So i guess i'll not b bloggin on dose days... Haha... But i'll come back w/ more xcitin stuff to tok abt... Wats more, i'm gonna join SQUASH too!!! Haha... Busy mi... Anyway, i must start my money-savin scheme from tml onwards... Y?? Coz i nid to buy a new racket, court shoes n arm guard...!!! Oh mo.. so many things... Subsidis pls... haha...

Anyway, we couldnt hav our gatherin dis wed so i guess we hav to wait till next week... Wat's more, which is so xtreme saddenin is tt Thad's class 2A03 doesnt wan a combine class gatherin... So i guess we'll b juz havin ours... But still, i wanna invite Thad n some others over to play Captain's ball... I wonder if Jim n Ezra will feel out of place... Tt really worries mi... I dun really wanna care abt their feelins but my conscience says no... So oh well... I'm confused... Any1 can tell mi wat to do... I juz wanna drag both of dem along whether they like it or not... Haha...

2dae's weather is really really damm warm i tell u... Even chin how thinks so... I must on my fan at hm... It's not as if i off my fan ordinary weathers, but dis time its compulsory... Its cookin my from the outside n inside... Like a pig... U noe wat i mean rite... The ''pickled pig' disease... Haha... Tt was really a funny way to cook themselves... Durin Mr Poi's lesson, i was rude coz i kept laughin, havin some self-entertainment... Haha...

As i was sayin, 2dae's classes were quite interestin... It's not tt the contents they taught were interestin but its the subjects/ topics jee hui, kelly n I were chattin abt... Haha... Its nth special, juz funny... I cannot type it here coz of it's quite censored on the net... If u wanna noe can ask mi ba... Haha... Or ask the other 2... They can tell u in a more "interestin" way den i can... Haha... I'm sure gonna sit at tt place again... The chair i sat can sure keep mi awake... Haha... It's like a cradle... CAN ROCK DE WOR... Haha...

I went hm to eat dinner... After eatin dinner, i sat in front of my com n heard a familiar song from the tv... It was Yang Guang Zhai Nan by Jay Chou... I checked my song list n realise tt i dun hav tt song so I wanted to ask Jee for the song but at tt time, i didnt noe wat the title was... So i wanted ask her to name all the jay songs we sang @ k-box... Haha... So stupid... Den i went to imeem to check n finally found the song... Whahaha... Den i asked Thad to d/l it for mi n wat do u noe, he ordy had tt song so he juz sent it to mi... N so, i kept hearin it n tryin to rmb the lyrics... But as u noe, my Chi-na sucks so i can only rmb the chrous... The our parts will take a while...

Before i went to slp, somethin happened... My dog bited my maid... Stupid dog... I juz wanna kill it... So irritatin... Causin nth but trouble... I cannot use chocolate coz the spca might check the cause of death... If they found out tt i gave him chocolate, I'LL GO TO JAIL... I think i shld juz let a car run over him or somethin... Haiz... How i wish he can juz die of heart attack since he's so obese... Like tt, u all can come my hse w/out mi havin to worry abt u all gettin any trauma or bitten...

Anyway, tml's lessons r at 12 so i guess i can slp late 2nite... haha... But i nid to wake up earlier to help out at the booth... Oh mo...

As always, take care n cya on the next day...

No comments: