The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gotta move on ya???... Haha...

After fri's failure, it's time to pick myself up n carry on... Every, nid not worry abt mi... I'M OK!!! Haha... 2dae, i had my 1st archery trainin... I've learnt tt even though i'm a left hander... I cannot use left-handed bow for nuts man... Y??? Coz my dominant eye is my right eye... Its not logical to use close my right eye when usin left-handed bow... My accuracy will drop... It was rather hilarious 2dae durin my shoot... When i was usin a left-handed bow, i close my left eye to shoot... I aimed at a particular spot... Tt arrow shot went too high n hit the black ring (which is the outer most ring)... Den i close my right eye, aimed almost at the same spot n shoot... Tt arrow shot went too low n hit the black ring also but at the bottom... Stupid isn't... Den i used the right-handed bow... It was so much better... I kept hittin in the yellow area, which is in the middle of the target board... So happy... Shalalala... So i've DECIDED... I'm gonna use a right-handed bow... Its easier to change the hands den the eyes... Dun u agree??? Archery is cool... I hope it will not get too borin tt i've to quit... But i'm yr2 ordy la... So i'll stay on... Haha...

Dutrin trainin, i met jennier, elfa, evenlyn n chin how... I told chin how tt i couldnt make it inn told him abt the trial... I think the seniors r rather desperate... They r only searchin for talents, dose hu noe how to play ordy or dose hu can preserve longer in the trainin n not complain or wat... Actually, i also dunno wat they thinkin leh... But hu cares... Its over...

Tml is Mother's day... I didnt get anythin for my mom... But my sis did... Haha... She bought our mom a GUESS watch... So xpensive lor... It cost $170 lor... Crazy lor... Still wanna share cost... How to share sia... Wth... She made too much money ar??? NO WHERE TO SPEND AR... For so many yrs also, didnt buy anythin... Suddenly buy, spent so much... After spendin so much, i think tml dun nid to eat outside liao la... N i guess my choker n singlet hav to wait till next month... Somemore, my mom also sick... At least can use tt as an xcuse not to go out la...

U all shld go c the class blog... Shermin got somethin to show u all....

1 announcement to make (pls spread the word to jim n erza): From Mr Whey, pls do tutorial 3 n 4 so tt can discuss it durin thrus.

2dae nth much to say ordy la... So every1 juz hav a gd nite n cya on mon lor...

No comments: