The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Haiz... I wonder...

When u all read dis post, pls dun say-"dun be sad" or "its ok"... Coz I AM SAD n its NOT ok...

2dae, i had squash trials... It was really a failure... I juz wanna say a big sori n thks to dose tt helped mi n had quite high hopes of mi gettin in... I felt like i've let all of u down... Thks anyways for playin n teachin mi... Thks to gaya, chin how n marcus... I still rmb tt chin how encouraged mi before he left... I so touched... So sori... Both chin n marcus asked mi to play before the trials but i said its ok... I guess its retribution ba... Whoa, so serious... Erm, its juz my own doin la... Oh my, sounds so serious also... Erm, u reap wat u sow... NO NO NO... NEVERMIND... I guess u noe wat i mean la... Oh well, wat is meant to b is meant to b... No use botherin over failed trial... They say try again next sem, but so sori, I HAV NO NEXT SEM... I'm like yr2 now... Dis opportunity is gone... Now i guess i can focus on archery n on weiqi... I'll still go gym ba... Chio mi pls... Haha... But must also c hu goin w/ mi la... I dun wanna go alone... Luckily i also didnt join canoein... I dun think i can take their trainin... I train in squash ordy gonna die liao... I puked n got cramps on both legs... Thks to marcus n thad, i was able to recover quickly n ''move on''... I meant stand up n walk tt is... Oh man, the feelin was awful... I juz realised how weak i m... It's no wonder they didnt choose mi... Haha... U noe wat, mayb i'm juz not cut out for dis kind of sports... I shld really 4get abt joinin dis kind of vigorous-trainin sports ordy...

If i were to say tt everythin's ok, it's like - duh, i'm lyin... But i guess dere's nth much i can do anymore... However, to be honest, facin disappointment isn't tt bad... At least i noe i cannot make it... But den again, at least i made some frens n learnt somethin... Tts all it matters... Gd consolation huh... Haha... At least, lookin from dis point of view, i feel much better... Oh well... Lookin on the bright side, at least i dun hav to spend money ordy... Whahahaha... I can use tt money to buy my flip-flop, choker n bag... Haha...

Mayb, sports isn't my thing... I'm not gd at weiqi nor in archery... So sad... Sometimes, i juz wonder, wat m i really gd at??? Gd in studies??? I dun think so... Gd in sports??? I think i've stated it very clearly ordy... Gd lookin or nice bod??? Definitely no also... LoL... SO DEN, wat is my goal in life actually??? Wat can i do in life actually??? Haiz... So many qns yet most hav to answers...

Dis is for Maki-kun... pls continue to stay on n train more seriously... U hav a choice to whether u wanna stay or leave... Make the right decision pls... STAY... Dun give up dis opportunity... U're havin dis 1 chance tt ppl like us, hu cannot make it in, hav... Come on, we cannot even come close to make dose decision... We r ordy judged... Treasure it man... Really... As u ordy said, u r goin cca-less ordy... At least i got other ccas...

As for the others... I dun think u hav any chance of enterin, but u can always go n try ur luck ba... At least learn somethin abt squash... Juz dun xcert urselves too much unlike mi... I thought tt once i give it my all, i'll make it in... But oh well... I guess it wasnt enuff... But anyway, I've broke my own personnal record for 2.4 2dae!!! I was so happy... I got 11.++ timin... Shockin rite... Haha... It brightened up my day for tt short span of time only... Den again, i'm weak la... Tt's a fact... I think tts the reason i'm not choosen... But i've gotten over it ordy... So sori marcus n thad... Thks for ur concern... I really appreciate it a lot... Though its nth much to thk u enuff, but at least let mi pay u back the 80 cents... LoL... Really thks to marcus, thad n clement hu waited for mi even though they didnt hav to... I'm gonna miss playin squash... I hope i can drop by sometimes... Haha... As for my fren hu got in n every1 else hu r ordy in, must jia you...!!! Train hard n dun give up... If u think of givin up, think of mi... I didnt hav the chance to train w/ u guys... So sad... So u all must jia you...

Thad say he wanna eat sushi durin gems... I didnt feel like eatin den but now i do... Since i hav nth to do ordy... U noe wat i mean... But another thought came immediately to mind... Since i dun hav squash to help mi xercise, i think i better cut down on my food ordy...

I haven tok abt the whole dae yet rite... Haha... 2dae was supposed to be a happy n xcitin day for mi...

Take care, rest well, eat properly, especially for dose hu donated thier blood n cya soon...

No comments: