The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, May 8, 2008

So sian lor...

Dun u all agree?? its sian de lor... haiz... Anyway, i did my hmwork ordy n guess wat... Pract data sheet still has to be done... Den still got formal report... Still got tt new water thingy... Oh mo... Its like crap... Ah ma still haven finish lookin at the time slots n such... Oh well... Haha... actually its my duty hor... haha... Wateva la... Wat is the asst. class rep for... haha...

2dae was ok la... We had our pract make up lesson n the t-cher was funny... Haha... Actually, dis week, most of the t-chers will a bit siao siao hor... LoL... 1st t-cher i noticed was ms chan... Do u all noe she's married...???!!! Yupo, she is... Anyway, she was rather funny durin pract... Didnt c her like tt before... She smiled so much more den durin lessons... Haha... U all shld hav sat more in front... Or by the sides... Haha... Her actions r juz so funny... Lydia n i juz kept gigglin away... Next was our pract cher... Was his name again??? Haiya, oh bother... Anyway, he was tokin abt archery n stuff 2dae... Haha... I joined archery at such a right time... Haha... Its true tt the precision is more impt den accuracy... If u can shoot w/ very gd precision hor, tt means ur arrows r very closly grp together, u'll definitely get praises from the seniors... If u can hit the middle n hav gd grpin hor... Whoa... win liao lor...

Whoa, 2dae's Dr yuen's class was like very sian lor... I was so slppy... Den next to mi was gaya n next to gaya was Chin How... Chin how kept lookin down... Den i started lookin down like some idiot, tryin to c wat he's c-in... But when i looked at him, we was ''restin his eyes''... I was like dots la... Den i think our mood influenced gaya... Gaya started feelin slppy also... Haha... Den we had MolBio w/ Ms Koh... I realised tt sittin in front is so much better to understand wat she's tryin to say... But honestly... i still cannot understand all of wat she says... Chin How was like givin certain ans tt i dun think i've ever heard it in her class AND seen it in my notes so far... I was like- man, where's tt ans... Den i semi-gave up n sat dere n juz absorbed wateva i can... Dis sucks... BUT I WILL SURVIVE!!! I'LL SURVIVE...!!! Long Live Master-B... (oh man, dis is becomin a cliche)

Anyway, i was suppose to go out n eat w/ my mom but i ps her la... Coz she say she'll end like arnd 8+pm... How m i gonna wait till 8+ to eat... I'll b like so dead... So i went hm with gaya, royston n lisa... I 4got tt lisa lived in the east also... Haha... On my way hm, i smsed jo n gab to meet in the mornin tml... n they say ok so its ok... Haha... Understand?? Gd gd...

Den i reach hm n started d/l-in SDO (super dance online-extreme)... It looks so like audtition la... I thought wat sia... But i was determine to try out the game... But heaven not gd sia... They dun let mi play... I juz cannot seem to log in to create my account... So cannot create, cannot play... So waste my space in my com... In order to install dis game, i deleted my GE... I guess i'll not b playin GE for a long long time AGAIN... Life sux... I tried to finish my A&P data sheet... But no mood so didnt complete... So sad...

Durin BINSAN class 2dae... Tt kelly hor, teh mi lor... I nv get teh before tt's y i kept laughin... N i was thinkin to myself- oh, so dis is how it feels... LoL... Den ltr she slapped mi... Wanna kill her den n dere but oh well... Tt's wat make keelly keelly u noe... Haha... Do u feel bad kelly??? Ya, its meant for u to feel bad... LoL... No worries la... I'm not angry... Hope u r not 2 after readin dis... Haha... Den i was lookin through jee's magazine n saw a shockin yet xcitin news... Haha... IT WAS INCEST!!! Oh my... Details?? Ask mi if u didnt read the article... But i think almost all of u read it ordy la... But before readin tt, i was lookin through some shoppin stuff... Haha... Wats life w/out shoppin... Dun u agree??? I was look at some new urban male clothes, bag n choker... I WANNA BUY DEM ALL...!!! Arh...!!! Den i went hm to browse through their website... N i found tt havainas tt i wan... Haha... Show u guys tml...

By the time some of u read dis, u may hav seen it ordy... Haha... Dose haven c, its below... haha... I also wanna buy a bag tt cost $129 n a choker tt cost only $8... Haha... Money money money... ~makes the world go round~ (powerpuff gals song-love) Any1 wanna buy choker w/ mi can sms mi lor... We go buy 2gether... I think Chin How shld buy 1 since ur neck quite long... Looks so plain, u noe... Juz a suggestion... But the slipper looks cool hor!!! Haha... Its for guys... Not unisex... So i think only shermin can buy ba... LoL... Tell mi when u all wanna buy ba... Den shermin was thinkin of buy a new urban male singlet... I agree!!! Haha... Though my shape not gd at all la, but at least i can wear it someday, 1 day... LoL... Hopefully... Soon ba soon... Haha... Chin must buy w/ mi ok... The rest u all dun wanna buy i dun force liao... Haha... No la... The rest is best if u can buy den buy la... Den any class chalet or goin overseas hot hot weather de can wear in the hotel or somethin la... Will wear it someday la hor... Haha...



1 announcement: Dose hu wanna b GM for non-budget event, must tell mi tml... Appoint a ic in ur grps of 4-5 only... 6 still ok... No 7 no 8... Den the ic, pls write all members' name, contact no n e-mail... Asap ya?? Thks...

Oh... so late liao... Dis week so havin lack of slp... The effects of havin lack of slp durin camp had ordy took its toll on mi... I think i'm gonna faint soon... Haha... But i hav gd inner thoughts... I can make it de... Jiayou jiayou jiayou... Same goes to every1... Dis week is sure rough for almost all of us... Anyway, tml got squash trial... Must jia you... If i dun go in ar... I sian diao leh... Den i'm stuck in gym... So sian, u noe wat i mean la hor... Wish mi luck ba...

Take care of health, stay happy n cya again...

No comments: