The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

hi every1... 2dae JUX SUX... I'm sure some of u noe y... Dun ask mi wat happen coz i'm tryin my best to forget abt it ordy... Anyway, 2dae, we had our "captain's ball trial"... The inverted commas r becoz it wasnt even a trial... It was more like a mini game... So little ppl showed up la... Some is cannot blame... But the rest.... hai yo... WHERE'S THE CLASS SPIRIT MAN???!!! I wanted to continue playin but some asshole cca had somethin at T11a so we couldnt play longer... If not i also can play more lor... So sucky arh...

Whoa, 2dae so busy lor... Go hm still got so many tutorials to finish... Shldnt hav played w/ my fren on tues... Shld hav done my work... Oh mo... Anyway, i finally gotta play my weiqi again... Almost forgot everythin... So demoralisin... I lost to a new comer... BUT BUT BUT... i must stress tt he learnt it before... BUT BUT BUT den again, he didnt actually played it on board before... juz the net... DIS SUCKS... MUST WORK HARDER... Long live Master-B...

Anyway, MolBio formal report hand in on WEEK 11... The new water project hand in on WEEK15... Take notice ba...

SO many things to say and do but so little time... Oh mo... I'm so tired but i juz ate my dinner... I ate dinner very late 2dae coz i was tryin to rush through my tutorials... In the end also like semi-complete only... Crap...

Wishin all a gd nite n a happy day tml....

No comments: