The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, May 5, 2008

YOZ... I'M BACK...

LoL... I'm back after such a long time... Miss my xcitin life posts...??? haha... I guess most of u all will dots... Or vomit or juz giggle on ur bloody sits... BUT i noe, u all miss mi de... haha...

Some of u might not noe dis, but i didnt post for the past few days coz i was havin my ARCHERY CAMP from fri nite to sun evenin... N Yupo... I'm joinin archery... The camp was fun... Not say very borin la... But the ppl dere were juz like almost dead... Quite unlife-ly... Haha... EXCEPT MY GRP... SHIBUYA... Shibuya is actually a bow's brand... The theme for the camp was bow's names... So dere was 6 grps in total... I can only rmb n noe how to say a few names... Dere was Hoink, shibuya, eastern, baton and erm... erm, i forgot liao... The rest not important la... I didnt mix much w/ dem so naturally, i cannot rmb their names... Haha... Oh well... Of coz i made a few frens dere... Too bad i didnt hav my grp photo YET to show u all... Clement didnt send mi... On the lst dae, we were juz mixing into grps n as usually, playin ice-breakin grps n mass ice-breakin games... It was not as fun as cls camps but it wasnt tt bad either... I realised tt the yr1s r juz clueless abt camps... I dunno how true tt is but i'm juz judgin based on wat i've seen la... They r also clueless abt the ghost stories in sch... Haha... NOOBS... But cannot blame dem la... They didnt go for any camps wat... Most of dem is havin dis camp as their 1st camp in dis poly... SO SAD isnt it... Oh well.... Cannot blame again... Haha... The camp was a trainin camp so they taught us how to fix n unfix the bows, intro us the parts of the bows, how to set up n unset the target boards n OF COZ how to shoot la... It was fun learnin but the sun was like so scrotchin hot/ bright... wateva la... It was juz killin mi... The seniors say tt tt day was 1 of the hottest days to shoot... Crap la... But come on, lets get used to it... I've got another 1 more yr... Haha... Long live Master-B n archery...!!! My grp got some ppl which i dun really like... But really, i not dun like tt ppl but its juz like... erm erm... It's like "I dun feel like c-in ur face" or "I dun wanna tok to u" SOMETIMES, tt kind of dun like la... Dun understand nvm... Anyway, after break camp, i went hm n on the way hm, i was sms-in xp n jessica... Replyin to be exact... Dun i ask dem abt hmworks n so on la.... Oh, n 1 of my grp member also live in tamp... Haha... I dun really like him anyway... It's like, he doesnt admit even though i seen through his lies... N he juz keep forcin wat he thinks on others... Wan egs?? Ask mi tml...

Anyway, i went hm n did my work... Thks to kelly n wei chuan, i was less busier as they did quite a lot for mi ordy... THKS TO U 2... Thks xiping for sendin mi the results also though wc send mi too... I packed my bag n bed n went to slp... It was the 1st time in so many weeks tt i've slept 9 hrs... Hip hip hurray... LAME...

Next is for 2dae... As usual, its the start of another week n everythin juz sux... Once again, luckily i dun hav gems in the mornin coz i'll really juz die... Though i slept for 9hrs, it wasnt enuff... I couldnt last the whole day... I was fallin aslept durin triple M's lesson... So sick... Her lesson i mean... It was juz like a sweet soundin lalaby which will hav disasterriffic consequences after tt... Now i'm like so clueless... If u r sayin-"tts ur prob, hu ask u to slp" den... Even if i sat on my chair to listen, i'll also fall aslp... Might as well find a more comfortable position to slp... Rite or not... SO in the end, i did fell aslp... I slept behind a wall, usin my bag as my pillow... Haha... I agree it was dirty n dusty... BUT HU CARES... Can slp den gd enuff la... Hope she doesnt notice tt i was missin... Even if she noticed, I DUN GIVE A DAMM... Every 1 nids their slp OK... We watched another movie in Mr Poi's lesson again... I sure like his teachin method... But sometimes, it juz drive mi nuts to sit on tt xtreme uncomfortable chair n watch a documentary movie for like an hr or so... It's juz not gd for my delicate back... LoL...

Anyway, i heard from gaya tt i was unglam durin my slp... They say when i turned, they can c my underwear... They laughed n god noes wat else tt did when i was aslp... ANYWAY, I DREAMT of THADDY N CALVIN... OMG la... haha... Its like WTF... My dream goes like dis... I was lyin on slppin bag n we were juz outside the squash court 5 n 6 tt area with the fan... Den i dreamt tt calvin was slppin n thad was abt to jump onto him... Den he notice calvin was dere n did like a somersaut over mi n calvin... LoL... Den after tt, when i turned arnd to look at thad, he was pullin down his pants... Dun think dirty... He was changin his pants... I didnt look at ANYTHIN or ANY PART of him... Dun get the wrong idea OK... den after tt i woke up becoz i somehow heard laughters... I didnt noe i slept to little la... I woke up ordy, triple M still teachin lor... But it was a gd nap la... Haha... 1st time in so many yrs tt i actually slept in the afternoon n wats more, IN SCH... Oh mo... Haha... Anyway, the reason i decided to slp was becoz my eyes kept hurtin... I was like in some sort of pain la... I was so irritated coz i cannot open my eyes properly to look at the screen... I was so frustrated... Dun believe can ask shermin... I kept complain to shermin n rubbin my eyes... After sch, jack, wei chuan, gaya n i stayed back to complete our BINSAN report... Nth much to say la... We met chin how, kelly n shermin n left sch together... Reached hm at arnd 9.30... Bathed till 10... LoL... N started bloggin...

OH, before i forget... Haha...

Tts another news goin arnd in stage B... Guess hu's the main lead again... IT'S XIPING... haha... I'm gonna hav another GU ZHANG (correct mi if i'm wrong)... Haha... The rest r gonna hav another ah gong... Haha... I dunno how to spell his name but i'll tell u all again if i noe his name or if i can take a photo of him n show it to u all... Haha... so xcitin... Will dis time b real??? Haha... Stay tuned orh...

Its rather late now... My sis wans to slp n kept botherin mi abt it.... Anyway, shockin news... My sis was playin dota when i was havin my camp... HOW DARE SHE... Installin such a big memory game in my camp... As if my GE is not enuff... For dose tt r clueless abt wat GE is... Its a xcitin game with cool fightin animation n system... GRANADO ESPADA... WOOO!!! Haha... But its 4. somethin GB... A lot la... But my com can take it... W/out installin useless games like dota... Even maple is better.... OH COME ON... Oh, another news... Wow, 2dae is full of surprises isnt... Haha... CHIN HOW IS IN THE HSE... Chin how got a blog now... YA, u heard mi... U scroll down n u can c THE LINK to his blog... Oh ya, oh ya, bu ya... Haha... Not as if he doesnt last time but now more active ba, i guess... Haha... GO CHECK IT OUT YA...

Anyway, its really really gettin late... Tml class is at 8am... I hope i dun slp in class again tml as the lecture theatre is the same....

As always, wishin every1 a nice day, a gd nite n may tml be better for all... HO HO HO... (LAME)... Nites...

No comments: