The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy ~ShaLaLaLa...~ It's so nice to be happy...~

Oh... I'm so happy... Dis is another happy post so far ever since like got noes when ordy... Haha...

I juz bought my new flip-flop; sandals; slippers... Wateva u call it... U shld c tml... Haha... Jee, xiping n i r gonna wear our newly bought wateva tml... Whahaha... I wonder how i shld pei my clothes w/ my slippers... So happy... Tml i'm goin gym i guess... Hope kun dun ps mi... Since i dun hav squash, i'm not gonna slack either... I'm gonna work harder... I hope... No, I WILL... I MUST... WHAHAHA... Pls, my determination dun fail mi... O-neigai... Orh, pls tell mi whether u wanna ran w/ mi on mon or not... I'm findin companies... Thks...

2dae was rather tirin... Most of us r rather irritated, i assume... Dunno wat i tokin abt??? Can ask mi tml ba... Or can ask mi on msn... But at least somethin funny happened to end our borin sch day... It's jack...!!! Hahaha... I'm sure most of us heard wat he said durin BINSAN rite??? Hahaha... If u noticed, after he said tt sentence hor, we all got pause a bit, den started laughin again... Haha... So hilarious... Den cherie also brought BARBIE DOLLS to sch... LoL... Another funny thing happened also... Haha... Jee n kelly were pullin the Ken's (male barbie) legs apart lor... Haha... Den kelly gave cherie the ken doll, holdin it by the head... Den cherie pull so hard, kelly also hold the head... LoL... Den the head n body SPLIT LOR... Haha... Damm funny also... Haha... I keep laughin n typin at the same time lor... Haha... So hard to concentrate... Wait, i cool down 1st... WHOAHAHAHAHAHA...

Ok... Lame... But at least i can stop laughin... Ah~ Abs achin sia...

2dae, kelly, jee, xiping n i went shoppin... We went HarbourFront Mall 1st den Vivo City... Jee bought her new slippers at dunno wat shop la... But i noe the brand is ANIMAL... The slippers look nice if u wanna buy a plain pair of slippers to wear... But they hav limited colours n 1 design... Tt's plain la... Duh... Den we went to eat... Xiping n mi ate laksa... Its been 6 yrs since i ate laksa ordy... Coz i pri sch ordy dun eat spicy liao... So didnt eat laksa.. But still got eat curry n kimchi noodles also la... I thought the laksa was very nice... I enjoyed my dinner... Den as we eat desert, we chatted... So damm funny also... I cannot recall everythin we chatted abt coz some r really xtreme random la... No use rmberin... Juz laugh n forget ok liao...

2dae is a very cheerful n joyous day for some of us tt is... I dunno abt some of u...

Its late anyway... Tml class is at 8am... So early... Oh mo...
Take care n gd nite... Cya tml...

No comments: