The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Moody??? Or is it no mood ar all???

I dunno wat to say ordy... Though i created dis blog not long ago, but it seems like i'm gettin sick of it ordy... It's more fun to read others blog instead...

CONGRATES TO dose hu got into squash... Better treasure dis opportunity hor... I read shermin blog... She say dunno if she can commit... Jia you lor... I had weiqi 2dae... As usual, i lost 2 out of the 2 games tt i've played... Y ar??? Y??? Dis sux la... Tt's not really my thing at all lor... I was playin w/ my fren hor... He moves steps tt i've nv seen or learn be4 leh... I dun understand, cannot understand, c n learn also cannot understand... Dere r certain kinds of techniques to start up the game... The ''early game'' as wat dota ppl always say... I was tryin to try out the different techniques my coach taught mi last week n dis week... But my fren juz kept comin out w/ strange moves... Haha... In short, i'm dumb la... Sian diao... Cannot b helped... Stupid means stupid... Cannot change... I also had gym... I Made A New Fren... Haha... His name is Ronald... He's also a yr2... Tokin abt cannot change- i tried doin pull ups 2dae... I still cannot do it... Weak means weak... Y m i so weak sia... No matter wat i do, i still cannot change... Y??? I'm so stressed up... Wat can i do... Ask for help??? Who?? I wonder...

Tml i'm gonna buy my slippers... I hope i can buy a better, more durable 1 dis time...

So tired... Life is tirin... How i wish i can juz stop...

No comments: