The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Sunday again...

Yoz... Hi every1... こんばんは (konbanwa; good evenin)... It's another sunday again... Time sure flies fast lor... Lookin back, can still count the no. of sundays tt hav gone pass... Yesterday, I had trainin rite, my body still hurts... My neck is like semi-paralyze... It hurts when i turn to my sides... But tt shows tt i work hard ya...??
2day, i juz sat at hm till the afternoon... My maid took the day off so i made lunch for mi n my sis... Haha... It sux... Honestly... I dun really like it myself... But oh well... I ate dinner n went out to shop for my white pants w/ my sis... We both nid to buy white pants coz my mom signed us up for some "volutary" work... Ya, volutary huh... Haha... My mom juz changed my definiton of volutary... Previously, i thought it was "to do somethin on ur free-will..." But now it's "to do somethin on ur free-will OR whether u like it or not..." Dis sux... But IN RETURN, i've got a new white pants... Finally...!!! I've always wanted a white pants... Actually, its jeans to be exact... Haha... Anyway, my sis n i r gonna help out in the temple so we must wear white... But the prob is hor, i bought a pair of skinny jeans... LoL... So it's like some paikia helpin out in a temple... Haha... Hope my mom doesnt make a fuss abt it, she doesnt noe yet... We r helpin out coz it's Vesak Day tml... Duh, if not help for wat rite or not??

Solem time...
So sori to all gm ics n shaoyong... I'm so incapable... Coz trouble for shaoyong... Hai ta delay a bit for the game proposal... I'm really sori to all the gms also... Sori to make u all rush through tml even though its a holiday... As stated in my msg, u all can ask mi for some ideas... I'll definitely give it my all to help u all... Sori to jian wei n cindy coz u all hav to think of more games... But of coz i also apologise to marcus la... But u got 1 major game to think of only ma... So hope u understand... I noe u will... LoL... Oops, sori, its solem time... Suppose to b sad de... Er-hm... Tt's all i hav to say... U all can say i lousy or wat... I'll accept n not retaliate... I wanna thk shaoyong for bein givin mi some leeway... Thks...

Dun worry, i'll try my best to b up to standard de... I'll not drag/ slow u down de shaoyong!!! Believe mi...

Anyway, i'm gonna slp liao... Tml must wake up early... Dis mother of mine ar... Dunno how tired i m leh... Still wan mi wake up so early tml... How to hav my beauty slp lor... Haiz...

Last min announement: for dose tt r helpin out in the CQ20 packin goodies de hor, now js nids marshels for his individual run catagory... So u all can help him ma??? Coz i helpin...

Anyways, take care n gd nite to all my fellow readers... Haha... おやすみなさい (oyasuminasai; gd nite)... さようなら (sayounara; bb)...

No comments: