The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Vesak day...!!!

Last nite or shld i say dis mornin, i slept at 12.30+ am... But i had to wake up at 5.30am to accompany my sis coz her "voluntary" work starts at 8am... Oh, clement pointed out tt i spelt my voluntary wrongly in my previous post... Well, i did it on purpose... Haha... I initatly spelt it wrongly... But it still sounds the same u c... So juz continue typin tt spellin... Haha... My duty was at 11.30... My duty start the latest but i had to wake up the earliest... Wat logic is dis... Hai wo so xtreme tired the whole day... But, in the end i didnt finish my work la... I left w/ my sis half way... Coz i was under the sun, i managed to get some sun tannin... Haha... As if i'm not dark enuff... But hu cares...

Oh oh... I also wanna tell u all somethin... So frustratin... I join canoein hor, liming n ren ann both quitted... Shit man!!! ARH!!! How can like tt... 1st i was frustrated they join liao didnt tell mi... Now i join liao hor... They quitted n also didnt tell mi... Oh man... Luckily i got Joanne n Isaiah to accompany mi... Arh....!!!

Anyway, tml got BINSAN pract... All done ur pract data sheet ordy??? Haha... Jia you...

I gettin busier n busier by the day... I've got the NBE things to settle, CQ20 stuff to pack n canoein... Haha... I'm so happy...

Important!!!: take note tt dis is announcement is for METBIO...
------> Tues- bring laptop,
-----> Thurs- revision for test
----> The followin Mon- test (open book)
---> The followin Tues- Graduation- givin hmwork
--> The followin Thurs- No Lesson

Take care n cya tml...

No comments: