The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome Back Master-B...

Yoyoyo...!!! It's been a long time ya... Haha... So sori to all readers... LoL... Machum some famous character sia... I like... Haha... Anyway, dis few days busy w/ the up-comin open book test n canoein...

Some of u may say: open book nia... y worry...??? Haha... It's still a test n wat r tested in dis test r gonna be tested for my Mid-Sem Test (MST) so, y dun i study now n hav lesser stuff to memorise durin the holidays ya...

Last few days got canoein... So tirin lor... I stress myself too much durin Sat's trainin... So sori to all my other frens in canoein n A LOT OF THKS to u guys for helpin mi in my pull-ups even though u all r ordy tired urself... Thks... I may not noe all ur names yet, but i will noe dem eventually if i stay on ya??? I'll try my best next time but, haha, for the time bein, help mi ya??? Due to canoe polo's push ups, i lost sensation of my left arm... It went numb n reminded numb thoughout the whole day... So i couldnt use much force when i did my push ups... So it seems like my right arm is stronger den my left but its not really the case... I juz couldnt pull usin my left arm coz i couldnt use my left biceps as it was numb... So i relied all on my right arm when doin the push ups for after the sprintin trainin... I noe i'm weak so i'll work harder... Well, tts wat i always say, but no matter how hard i try, i'm still tt weak... N when i put my best to the trainin, bad things always happen... Classic eg: i puked n got cramps after squash trial, i got my left arm disabled after canoe trainin... Wat shit... After trainin, i rushed hm to rest... But i got lost... I took the wrong bus... Haha... I was suppose to take bus 96 to harbour front mrt but i took bus 74 instead n ended up in bouna vista...

For the past few nites, i was studyin metbio but i juz dun seem to get some part of it... The bk's a bit messed up sia... Jump here jump dere de... Quite confusin lor... So i guess i still hav to rely quite a lot on the bk...

2day, a sunday, i helped out in CQ20 under js... I hope he's ok... He's very stress lor... But at least now he can relax ba... Gd job!!! 3 cheers for js, hip hip hurray x3...!!! Forgive mi for bein so late coz, LoL, i got lost AGAIN!!! 2 times in a row... Oh mo... N also, coz i'm so gong gong 2day... I was like xtreme blur la... Dun believe can ask chin how, marcus, jee hui n wc... Whoa, blur like nobody's bussiness sia... So sori js... But i'm glad i can at least help out a bit dere..
On fri, we celebrated jessica's n xiaoyang's birthday!!! Jessica's actual birthday is on SAT... Haha... Happy Birthday!!! (i ordy sms her ok...) The up-comin birthday is Xiaoyang's birthday which is on MON... Tml den wish u la hor... LoL...



Take care every1 n all the best for tml's test...

No comments: