The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, May 26, 2008

It's a Monday... Oh mo...

Sad sad sad... I so sad... My left arm has abandon mi... It doesn't wanna work w/ mi anymore... I must hav stress it too much... It's like my innocence... I cannot use too much of its power... Oh mo... I dun think i can go canoein tml leh... But i dun wanna miss a single trainin since i'm like so weak ordy... I after sch went to buy some muscle stress relievers... I bought YOKO YOKO... Haha... Wonder if tt helps...

Oh god, some1 help mi... My life is goin to a waste... 2dae test was like SHIT i tell u... SHIT... Dunno how to do even if open book... I'm like gonna repeat dis sem's modules lor... Wat crap... So feel like cryin... OH MO!!! I'm breakin down...!!! DIS CAN'T BE HAPPENIN TO MI...!!! (whisperin: Mind over everythin, mind over everythin...) I can do it de, Bryan, jia you x3...!!! I can make it last yr, i can definitely make it dis yr n next yr...

2dae lesson was like BORIN... So felt like slppin lor... For all class tt is... So Mr Poi, dun worry, ur lesson is not the only 1 tt i felt like slppin in even though i fell aslp durin ur lesson coz ur lesson is the last on the day's timetable... So sori ya... Haha... U wouldnt read my blog anyways... Haha... I brought my sis psp to sch to play 2dae... I was playin DJ max n i realise how noob i m in playin dese kind of games lor... Cannot even complete stage 2 lor... So sian... My life is a waste sia... I dunno y i'm born sia... Oh man... Sad sad sad... Feel like cryin again... Breakin down again sia... Is all dese part n parcels of my life??? Dis is not fair... But den again, nth's fair hor...

I asked xiping to help mi create my xdo acc... Now i can play le!!! But i dun think i can find the time ya... Hai ya... Luckily tml only got Mr Goh's lesson... Must bring laptop only... A bit funny la... Jux bringin laptop like some business student like tt... But i like... Haha... It beats bringin all the bks, notes n oter stuff... I wonder y he nids us to bring laptop for??? I wonder wat we will b doin after sch tml leh... I suggest to both jos, thad n chin how to go to coldrock but the class suggest to go to k-box leh... I dunno where to go leh... I think i'm goin coldrock ba... Sori to the others... I think we'll hav more oppunities in the future but as for jos n thad, we may not hav a lot of time to spent together... So i guess i'm goin w/ dem ba...

As for canoein trainin tml, i guess i hav to wait till tml to c how my left hand heal until... So far, its much better... I'll ask for mojo's advice tml ba... But i'll still bring xtra clothes along jux for in case...

So guys, cya tml n tahan for tt 1 hr lesson n enjoy for the rest of the day... Whahahaha...

No comments: