The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, May 30, 2008

Back again...

Yoyoyo... I'm back... N it will be some time long again before i'll disappear... Coz it's the holidays!!! YAY!!! Long live the holidays... I so damm tired sia... I dunno wat to do tml... Tml as usual got canoein water trainin... So sian, my canoein frens may not be comin tml... 1 went overseas, the other coz chalet... So sad, so sad... I tml also got activities at nite... I'm goin to my ex-classmate's band concert... It starts at 7 at victoria concert hall... But my canoein trainin end at 5++... Dunno if i can make it dere or not... I also dun wanna skip my sprintin trainin... Still haven gotten used to the boats yet... I hope tml i will not lose my either hands again... Last week was my left... I wonder wat will happen tml sia... As usual, i still cannot do pull ups... I hope i dun injure my shoulders again... As wat isaiah said, i must buck up in order to survive if i wanna stay on... If not i'll juz b a burden to every1 in the team...

Oh, so emo again... Next thing i'm gonna say is life sux, blah blah blah... Pls let mi survive dis lifetime in SP... PLS, PLs, Pls, pls...

No time to stay weak, so i went gym with Chin How, Maki-kun, Xiping, Jeehui, elpha and Baoren... I did some pull ups but of coz w/ the help of the machine la... I can still do a few la... But i await the day i can do w/out it... Whahaha... ha. ha. ha. (lookin down onto the floor thinkin: I wonder when will tt day come...) But anyways, i at least got to xercise a bit la... I hope i can keep up w/ tml's trainin ba... Wish mi luck!!!

I sure gonna miss the earlier part of the concert, but my fren say the earlier part not important... Wat's important is the rest of the concert after in the interval... Tt's when my fren will perform... Her part always important de la... The rest not... Dots lor...

Take care n all the best to u, mi n everybody...

No comments: