The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Long time no c... Hehehe...

Oh mo... Its been so long ordy ya... Haha... How's every1... Whoa, so many things had happen... I've got so much to write, so much to tell but so lazy to type it all out...

It's been 2 weeks ordy since i've started my holidays... Been very busy rushin reports n sorts... I still can recall on the 1st week... Call Gab out for some xercise... To get his old bones crackin n on the way... Haha... I intended to jog n do some other xercise... But Gab got aches too early... So we juz chatted n do some light light, xtreme light xercise... We did xercise for THE OLD... LoL... Makin myself so like senior-citizen lor... Huhuhu... U noe liang-po-po... Huhuhu... Ya... (Lame, rollin eyes...)

Den i had canoein on tues... But i gay-kiang, go try pull ups... Den pulled somethin again.... Die, i'm rottin away... So sori jo... I kept skippin since den... Other den tt stupid injury, i skipped trainin for other reasons also... I havent told any1 the other reasons i felt like skippin, or even quittin... I didnt n dun intend to tell as yet, so dun ask ya...

Last week juz sux la... Doin wat?? Rushin reports lor... But at least i finished it la... Sort of finished it... I dunno wat i've missed in my reports la... So if u wan to ask mi anythin hor... Ask lor... If i can help den i help lor... Haha... But dun ask mi too many qns also la... I got my OWN STUFF TO DO OKIZ... LoL... I've started to spent a lot of money after SAT.... Oh, i tell u... Money juz started flowin out my pocket like nobody's business man...!!! On sat, I went to help out as a participant for the NBE games trial... Whoa, its suay de lor... Y? Coz its ~RAININ man~ Haha... So sori sy, we didnt finish ur treasure hunt... After tt we ate dinner at PEPPER LUNCHY... We went to orchard to eat... I played jack's psp on the way... Played bleach-heat the soul 5... Also play w/ Chin how... On the way, we passed by GIODARNO... Guess hu was workin dere...??? Haha... It's Jay...!!! He's been workin dere for 2 yrs ordy... 2yrs!!! Dun play play okiz... Oh, standin outside Pepper lunch, i immediately knew wat to buy... JAPANESE CURRY WITH CHICKENY... Whahaha!!! Its new ok... U shld try... Really... Master-B recommand de... Wouldnt go wrong de... Whahaha... (lightin, thunder pls, ownself imagine) As the mouse in Nardia said, u ppl lack of imagination... So cute lor the mouse... Wait wait... I ltr tell u EWEETHIN... Eyye, eweethin i tell u LTR... Haha...

On sun, i went out w/ my "DEAR OH LOVELY BELOVED" sister... Haha... Ya, we so "close" hor... We went shoppin together LEH... We went new urban male... She buy slippers... So i'm dere for??? Of coz to GET DISCOUNT for her lor... Tt's y, "close" hor... LoL... But i dun mind la... Save money for her = save money for my mom = save money for myself... Even though not much, only $6+, ALSO MONEY MA... My sis bought white skinny strap flip-flop... After tt, we went Ajisan to eat... Now tt they hav changed their menu, like not so nice liao... But it still taste nice la... I like some of the side dishes, even though the choices last time is a lot better... I recommand the white fish or the california maki... They both very nice...

Whoa whoa whoa... So long ya... Dis's wat happen when u dun blog for such a long time ya... Go take a break 1st ba... Haha... Rest ur eyes, drink some water... Den come back... Haha...

On mon, which is also yesterdae, I had an outing with frens... We went to the movies to watch Nardia 2... So cool... I like lor... Quite interestin wat... Some of us didnt watch Nardia 1, so its like rather blur... But not for mi, not tt blur tt is... Haha... Before the movie, we went to eat LJS so didnt buy popcorn to eat durin the show... After tt, we went walk walk, eat eat, play play... Oh, spendin money here, spendin money dere... Oh mo... Haha... Anyway, i was so tempted to buy somethin... Y new urban male not sale de... Not fair... I wanna buy clothes leh... Oh, mon was 2 of my frens birthday...

Happy Birthdae to JIAN WEI and KAI LENG...!!! Hope u enjoyed ur birthday!!!

Anyway, i went hm XTREME late last nite... N i didnt bring my keys out so i couldnt go hm to slp... Instead, i went to my cousin's hse, which is only upstairs... I stay on the 11th floor, my cousin stays on the 12th... Haha... My cousin had to work in the mornin so i woke up at 7, the same time my cousin did, n came hm... The moment i reached hm, my mom immediately ask y didnt i call to ask any1 at hm to open the door... I juz smiled n HEHEHE... Tt's all... Haha... My mom asked mi to slp more but haha, obviously i didnt... I dun wan to... How can i let my youth juz slip away sia... So after i bathed, eat breakfast, I started to play... Haha... Playin now becomes like my xercise... Only sometimes can make it... The rest of my time is spent on reports and work... So i hack care liao... I rushed through my reports and had juz enuff of stress ordy... Tt's y i skipped my trainings... I tried to compile the mst dates n things to study when i was playin... But obviously, some lectures didnt put what to study on the bb... N mysas also didnt update the exam schedule yet... So i'll try to study wat i noe i nid to study 1st ba...

So u c how much i've spent so far... The followin days also hav to spend more money goin out to celebrate my tt fren's birthday n go out to eat Seoul Garden... I also wanna eat Sakae Sushi... I ordy got over my pepper lunch cravings... Now its SUSHI... My sis also asked mi when i wanna go eat w/ her... Oh dear, gonna spend more money again... Y tt sis of mine dunno how to go eat w/ my frens ar... Not as if she dunno dem like tt... All noe each other, got some same class some more... Wa lao... Dunno how to help her bro save money MEH... But hor, talkin abt money hor, i own her a lot leh... Wat i mean is tt, she lend mi psp, buy memory cards to put the games... But i didnt pay a cent to her leh... Oh, i feel so bad now... Ok la... I guess i own her 1 ren qing hor... Haiya... I dun like ownin ppl ren qing de lor...

So its like money flyin flyin away, hor CHIN HOW... LoL... But last nite was fun, lets arrange it again some day... After mst mayb??? Dis time w/ more ppl... Haha... Every1, lets work hard, very hard for mst and enjoy to till our hearts contend after tt ba...

Take care n rest well...

No comments: