The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

BIRTHDAYS!!!

Happy Birthday to Wei Hung!!! Tried my best but yet met so much more disappointments... Did so much but yet received so little...

Happy Birthday to GABRIEL!!! Sacrificed so much but yet lost even more... Kept on smilin but yet hurts inside...

Happy Birthday to LiMing!!!

I find it so conincidental... All dese ppl have the same birthdays n they each are from different stages of my life tt i 1st met dem...

Wei hung is my primary sch fren tt we sort of, kinda keep in touch... We often go out but tt was in the past... Now i dun really care whether he wanna go out w/ my other pri sch frens or not... Y?? Coz i always cannot contact him... N once i do, his ans r either no, mayb not, dun wan, not free or cannot go out... 4ever like tt de leh... I lazy to ask him the reasons y he cannot make it... Once he say no, i say ok den i hang up... My another fren kenneth still wanna ask mi y i didnt ask we hung y he doesnt wanna go out... He doesnt wan means doesnt wan wat... Dots la...

Next is Gabriel... Gabriel is my secondary sch fren... I still can rmb tt day when we 1st went to find our names on the class list at the convection centre... We didnt noe we will b in the same class leh... I was so relieve i got noe at least some1 in the class 1st... Den i wouldnt b so lonely... Haha... Den i realised tt i actually didnt really tok to gab in sec sch... I got to noe a whole new side of him... SADISTIC CHARACTERISTICS... Haha... Same course, same class... But tt was until we had to split class n make some decisions... But still we both live in the east so its quite easy for us to meet up to xercise... But tt is if he wans to la... He's really gettin lazy n old... Haha... He can hardly run now... Dun ya gabby... Haha... It sure brings back memories when we always go gym n chat instead of focusin... Haha... Both of us were really lazy den... Haha... Tried so hard but yet no results...

Last but not least, Liming... Liming is my poly fren... Haha... I met n knew him in cls club... It was durin FO camp tt i 1st c him... At tt time, it was like, oh my... So tall... Den i saw jian wei also... Den i thought, oh mo... 2 towers... Den dom came into the pic, n i thought again, oh mo, a bridge... Haha... U all can guess wat i'm describin??? Yup, it's the twin towers in malaysia... Haha... But anyway, i gotta tok to Liming for the 1st time when we were havin the GLs shootin session... I can still clearly rmb tt day... Liming was late n was sweatin like DERE IS NO TML... LoL... Haha... I capped tt phase coz dere's a very deep meanin to it... Haha... Tell u more when I tell u all all abt the non-budget event... Anyways, I fanned Liming coz i had nth to do... Haha... Actually, tt's when i made a lot of frens also... FO camp sure helped mi a lot... Haha... I wanted to wish him 2dae but i realised i dun hav his no... Haha... So stupid... Hidin emotions from others but yet didnt hide them properly...

Well, so u c... 3 important stages of my life, i've met dese ppl hu have the same birthdays... I wonder if i'll meet more ppl tt have their birthdays on dis day in NS n in UNI (if possible) and durin work... Lookin so forward to my future... Haha... But wat i'm bothered now is my present... I cannot solve dis problem... Some of my frens asked to stay on n jia you while others asked mi to give up n move on... I'm stuck... I really dun wanna hurt any of my fren's relationship or coz any bad impression in any1's record... I dun wanna b called a quitter, a weaklin, a disappointment... Not as much as i ordy am now... Wat shld i do... Feelin so tired but yet wanna keep on tryin hard... Can any1 understand how bad i'm feelin...

No comments: