The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

ThE UndeaD RiseS...

Whahaha... Hi every1... Curious y i put dis title?? Coz i'm watchin THE BATMAN VS DRACULA!!! SO cool... I like it so much lor... So cool... 2 bat origins... 1's the batman n the other a vampire... So cool... Haha... So after tt i went to search a bit on vampires... But cannot find much... I dunno how to differeniate which is true or not... Tt's so much info... Haha... But its cool...

My exams juz finish ya... So xtreme relaxed la... But thinkin tt dere's sch on Mon is like so sian can... I'm so angry lor... I made a horrible mistake for A&P2... It caused mi 6 marks la... Shyt i tell u... Oh man... Dere goes my A&P results again... So dere goes another test la... But hu cares... As long as i learnt somethin from it ma...

Anyway, dis is the highlight of my blog... I suggest u do some blog hoppin coz most of us will b bloggin abt the most recent, AWESOME, FUN, XCITED, TIRING, BUT VERY EXTREME FUNNY event tt happened on sat... Yup, u can guess it if u went... Its the NON-BUDGET EVENT... Yay... Haha... On fri, after my last paper, the food comm and the other important ppl (i lazy to name every1 la hor...) went to eat dinner and went to Giant to do some SHOPPIN... Haha...

But Elfa, marcus n i went on our OWN shoppin sprin... Haha... Elfa wanted to buy her shoes for another upcomin event: AGM (annual general meetin)... Details go find out urself la hor... As i was sayin, we went shoppin at Far East n Wisma Atria... Marcus bought his bracelet and elfa bought her shoes... Quite fast so we went Wisma Atria so do more shoppin... Dere, elfa bought 2 jackets and 1 other dunnno wat u call tt again... Haha... N i bought 2 shirts n a pair of white shorts... Haha... I like the combination of the shirt n shorts... Haha... But xiping say i look like wearin slppin clothes like tt... But she say coz i wearin tt stupid shorts i was wearin... But i really like tt shirt i bought... I bought yellow n green... Haha... Next time wear to sch for the rest to c... Haha...

Dis marcus ar... U shld really do ur own shoppin... I mean shoppin for ur own clothes... Dun wait for ur mom to buy for u... U can say tt ur mom has better taste den u but tt's becoz ur mom goes shoppin SO MUCH MORE den u... Of coz she noes wats nice... Next time ur gal fren i think confirm noe how to shop de... So tt she also can help u buy n choose ur clothes also... At the same time, she doesnt nid to worry or ask u opinions on her dressin coz she noes she has better sense of fashion den u... Jia you ar marcus... Shoppin is part of gals life... U must noe how to entertain gals when they r shoppin n not juz follow her arnd or GET DRAG INTO A SHOP n day dream... U can ignore wat i say, its not impt anyway...

Now back to my story... After shoppin, Elfa went hm n marcus n i went to find food comm, lawrence and the others... The others ate at the food court in Giant while marcus n i ate at KFC... Btw, we went to the Giant at Tampines de... The big 1... Den we did the shoppin n went to lawrence's hse... Dis reminds mi... Better thk lawrence... Haha... Ok, done... Thked him ordy in his tag board... Oh, i tell u somethin... Lawrence's hse tt fan very powderful de lor... Haha... The no.1 power is like as strong as no.2 of my hm's fan leh... The no2 of lawrence's fan is like my no.3 switch... Whoa, i tell u... Its mad man... The fan so powderful lor... LoL... The no.3 of lawrence's fan i think i can create a mini cyclone in the rm liao... Haha... I went to switch it to no.3 tt nite, for a while tt is... It was an accident coz i at nite cannot c so anyhow rotate the switch... I think can freeze water if on it longer lor... Haha... Really really really very cold lor... Haha... His no.1 switch can blow until my hair all fly n stay behind even after i off it... Can imagine ma... LoL...

Den tt cherie ar... Keep disturbin my slp... She kicked the box n the bottles a few times lor... I dunno where to put it... I put next to mi, i myself will tumble it over... In the end, i put it under cherie n left it lyin down... Haha... But i had enuff slp la... I wonder abt the rest... In the mornin, we went to buy the wirein mash n i bought chocolates to eat... Haha... Hungry ma... Shaoyong ar, no patience de leh... He wanted to buy egg tarts but the auntie too slow liao... So we juz left... Haha... But honestly, the auntie really very slow la... But also cannot blame la... Old n she ownself dere... No one to help... Sad, but hu cares... Haha... SO MEAN u say... Haha... SO BAD u say... Haha... Crazy liao... Oh, i wanna tell u all another crazy thing ltr... Haha...

BUT, ds post too long liao la... Haha... If continue typin ar, will get turned off de... Haha... u read dis post 1st la... I at ltr post again... I wanna go play and read others' blog also...

Take a break, rest ur eyes n eat well every1...

No comments: