The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tired, dead, long gone...

Yo~yo~yo~. . . Hi~. . . (sound dead)

So sori guys... I'm really tired 2dae... I've got a lot to write so i think i'll post again when i hav the time... Tml mayb not, sat also mayb not... Sundae c 1st ba...

Tml is my last paper... FINALLY!!! 2dae's paper was diseasterrific... I conifrm 100% will FAIL tt paper... Can get close to 30 marks i happy liao i tell u... Dunno y i cannot rmb a single thing la... Memory prob... So angry w/ myself... I ming ming memorized the definition properly... When cherie asked mi be4 the test, i can still ans her de leh... I dunno y i canno rmb it durin the test... Becoz of dis, i was so angry w/ myself tt i hack care tml's test liao la... I really really no motivation ordy... So i was so frustrated tt i lost a part of myself, i juz wanted to eat somethin n try to relax n forget... I kept askin every1 whether they wanna eat or not... In the end, only jeehui, kelly n i went to LJS (long john silvers) to eat... I think i dun wanna eat la... I juz wanna spent money... LJS is like so bo hua la... Not full de... Den we went popular... I, w/out any hesitation, bought a set of mahjong cards and a laptop cooler... Juz wanna spent money... Now no money liao... So sad...

Ok la... Nites every1...

No comments: