The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nth to do... Dun wanna study in the mornin... Blog time..

HiHi... I hope yesterdae's post didnt bored u guys... It was quite rush quite had to study 1st be4 i can blog... N it was late n my dad wanted to slp... So bo pian... Have to rush... If not, my imagination would hav more time to run wild... Haha...

2dae's test is ENV SCI... I predict it wouldnt be easy for mi coz i didnt really study or at least try to memorize somethin from the notes... Juz blindly readin dem ya... So sad...

Anyway, i juz read clement's, mojo's, chin how's n eng chua's blog... Clement's blog got pics of the gonna-b-disectted frog... Oh my... Looks... Cute in a way... Haha... Next was MOJO de... So sweet n quite funny... Eng chua de also quite funny... It was abt his drivin lessons... But the post quite long ago la... But hu cares... Go read dem ba... Chin how de, got almost nth la... Juz wanna listen to the music n read through his tags... Mojo tagged him... Haha... Oh, n she noes i got a blog... I think... Coz the other dae she was askin mi how to upload some pic which is not in pic format... For mi, when i open it, it was in a form of a video... I tried uploadin it as a pic but obviously didnt work... I tried as a video but it juz will not show on the blog either... Mojo's templete was a bit different from mine so she couldnt get wat i'm tellin her n i couldnt get wat she was tellin mi either... In the end, she gave up... Haha... Well, i tried... Blog noobs is like tt de... Haha... So sori...

Oh, i guess chin didnt slp well last nite again ba... Coz he msged mi at 4++ am in the mornin... Oh my... Den i 8+ like tt replied him... Den he replied back leh... Did i wake u up ar??? SO SORI...

My sis juz came back from her chalet yesterdae... She said she didnt a lot of things but i c no pics of the event ya... I wonder if she used her cam or not... She said she played water bomb... It was funny when i heard the whole gamin process from her... I'll tell u ltr or when u ask mi after readin dis post... Actually, its not funny tt u will laugh la... Its juz full of fun when u imagine u r in her shoes n u r dere playin... U'll definitely laugh if u r dere playin de ma...

Dis ONG GI PINK ar... She say will update her blog de... In the end, wat happen???!!! DIDNT...!!! SHE DIDNT...!!! SHE LLLIIIEEEEDDDDD!!!! Can read wat i typed?? Haha... Let mi type it shortly... SHE LIED... Haha... I bet some of u read it slowly to guess the word... Haha... Anyway, shermin say she will post also... But SO SHORT... Come on... Dots la... Her title is wat... "HEHE" ka??? I "SHESHE" sia... So lame... Haha... R u angry??? YA, IT'S MEANT FOR U TO FEEL TT WAY... Haha... I think only thaddy understands dis phase the best...

Speakin of thaddy... I promised to help him out in his food comm... Haha... So i guess fri nite i'm occupied... Sori to dose hu wanna ask mi out ya... LoL... Next time ba! Haha... So no face... WATEVA wateva... Haha...

Ok la... Wasted precious time creatin dis post... 2nite den post again ba... Cya...

No comments: