The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BORIN!!!

Yoyoyo every1... I was readin my horoscope dis afternoon other den studyin, which is like the borinest thing in my whole entire life so far... Below is my horoscope personalities... C if its true or not lor... Haha... U can go my friendster profile to find it i think... Add mi at the same time ya...

I realised my blog a lot of "haha" rite... Haha... C!!! But at least u all can laugh along w/ mi... I was readin chin how's blog 2 days ago... U shld hear his song in his blog... Sounds nice... The song title n lyrics doesnt really apply for mi but i like it... If i changed the lyrics to "i kissed a guy"... Den may it fits... Haha... But the lyrics are nice... Haha... Go chin's blog if u wanna hear it... Or u go find it urself... The title: Kissed a girl by Katy Perry... Check it out dude, recommandin it to u live by Master-B... U'll giggle or at least smile if u get wat i mean... Dunno wat i mean??? FINE.

2dae was BINSAN, or BIA test... It was like bloody easy... Hope Jess doesnt get pissed... Haha... I was scopin arnd durin the test after i finished it... I say jess... Haha... Playin w/ her pencil and thinkin abt somethin, i guess... Haha... Next was jack, he seemed to hav finished it very fast... But i dunno... Cannot really c wat he was doin... N den it was the 4 gals in front of mi... Cherie- i dunno wat she was doin, day-dreamin mayb, Xp- definitely thinkin coz i saw her wrote a lot of things on her paper even though the qn only asked for 2 reasons, she seemed to hav written like 5 or more... Haha... Next was kelly- dunno doin wat also, adjustin her hair mayb... Last was Shermin- i guess she was thinkin also, but of other things i guess, she wasnt writtin anythin...

Next was jee hui... I cannot help but notice her... Y??? Coz she was movin arnd too much... Ping ping bong bong de... Slammin her pencil case la, scratchin her head la, lookin all so frustrated... After the test, I realised she couldnt rmb how to draw the doublebeam diagram... Cute huh...

Anyway, tml must wake up early to study again... Not tt the test is early but coz my dad will switch off the air con n i'll feel damm warm n i'll wake up auto-promto... Haha... I wonder wat i'll dream again 2nite... Oh, abt my dream... I had 3 dreams dis mornin... I can only recall the last 1... It was mi bein late for somethin... N when i woke up... I was late... Stayed in bed for too long...

Anyway, gtg liao... My dad wanna slp... How i wish i can hav a rm on my own to do my own stuff... Everytime hav to becoz of others must slp early... Becoz of dis, i'm a early slpper coz my parents nid to slp n wake up early the next day... But tt was when i was really young... Now, it's a habit... But i dunno wanna change it... Its fine w/ mi... At least no big eye bags ya...

Gd nite every1 n take care n cya... All the best for the exams or tests... Wish mi luck too!!!

No comments: