The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, June 16, 2008

My WORLD is crumbling...

Yesterday was Father's Day... Haha... I also didnt noe till Sat's nite... Maki-kun even slower... Sundae mornin... Haha...

Oh man.... So many things to do ya... Only 1 week left... Have u all started studyin ordy??? Must keep emphasizin on studies... To motivate myself n u readers out dere... Haha... But dere's 1 thing tt's most important now, to mi, which is...

THE EXAM DATES!!!

Oh mo la... Den i haven finish some of my work yet... I haven finish my GEMs hmwork leh... I juz realised tt the NEWater report can up to 12pgs... Mine only 7... So i better add more stuff... Haha... Must maximise... Anyway, i had crab last nite... My dad bought n cooked the crab de... My sis blog got show how the crab looked like when it was alive... My dad cookin now sux la... But i didnt complain yesterdae... After all, its father's day ma...

Oh, i so touched i tell u... 1 of my kia smsed mi Father's Day leh... Haha... So happy... The other papas mamas got receive any sms from ur kias ma??? Haha... Den it reminded mi, so i sent a sms to my 'papa' also, Linus... U all got send ma?? Dun hav rite... Tsk tsk tsk... So unfilial wor... Tsk tsk tsk...

I've got nth to write liao, so i went blog hoppin... Read marcus n cherie de... Haha... Cherie in kimono... Pink somemore... Whoa lao... Pink is like everywhere in my hse la... Its drivin mi nuts la... U read my sis blog... She took a pic of the stuff she bought tt r pink... Tt's not all leh... Got more... I wanna puke liao... Headache... Oh mo, head spinnin... So many stars... Oh mo...

Anyway, to relax from studies, i started to play my Digimon World Data Squad... Now cannot stop playin... Sian i tell u... Keep thinkin of wat to do next, even when i goin to slp also lor... Haiz... Dese few days also cannot slp properly... Also becoz of my dog la... I'll kill it someday when i have the chance n time... So irritatin... Idiotic...

Now bloggin also coz my sis slppin in the rm... I cannot start studyin yet... But i'm gonna start addin more things to my NEWater report n complete my GEMs hmwork... So i guess i'll stop here now... So far... C if at nite got time or not, blog again on the rest of the day...

Master-B signin off ya, take care, rest well, and start studyin... All the best every1...

No comments: