The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturdae... No trainin???

Haha... Hi every1... 2dae is sat... No canoein trainin ma?? GOT.. shld b got... Jus didnt go only... LoL... I went out w/ my mommy and my relatives 2dae... N also, we went to the PC fair at suntec... My sis went to buy her laptop... Tell ya more ltr...

We went to Swensens to eat lunch...

That was wat i ate... Lamb chop... Haha... Looks nice ka?? In tt small bowl is mint sauce... I dunno wat its suppose to do actually... Either cover up for the mutton taste or to enhance the mutton taste... Haha... Coz sometimes when i mix w/ the sauce, the mutton taste becomes very strong... But sometimes, it juz seem to cover the taste... I dunno la... But its nice... But its very little amount... So my mom ordered pizza... But the orderin of pizza was together w/ all the other orders... Not after i eat finish my main course...


Pizza any1?? LoL...

My mom also order Chocolate Fondue!!! ARH!!! (high pitch)

Looks sugoi desu ka??? Looks awesome doesnt it??? Oh my... Jojo, mojo, thad, every1... Lets eat fondue someday!!! ARH (high pitch again)!!! LoL...

Oh... I've got a close pic of the cherry covered w/ chocolate...

Isnt it shiny... Haha... Nice hor... Oh my... R u all hungry??? Haha...

After eatin, we went to the PC show... So many ppl la... Must line up juz to enter... But its all because of the ppl hu r goin out... They all block the way... All idiots or morons lor... Got so many exit, all wanna squeeze out through the entrance... Haiz... Bodo...

The exit at the city link also... The only pathway also blocked by ppl hu wanna enter... Hai the ppl hu wanna exit hav to squeeze out also... Juz tt pathway in front of the NewyorkX2 so cannot blame la... But hor, they all so selffish... Cannot move 1 side ar... Must block the whole pathway... Haiyo, bodos... So my sis bought her laptop... YAY... No1 can snatch my laptop from mi... I can keep my stuff in private ordy... Haha... Wat u all thinkin... Not tt kind of stuff la... I mean my photos and games la... Haha... Now tt my sis got her laptop... I've got another person to play xdo and maple w/ ordy... Haha...

Oh, hav every1 started studyin ordy... Whoa, i tell u... So many things to study lor... Cannot rmb all... N hor, Mr Goh de part is study wat ar... Can any1 tell mi... I wrote a few notes ordy... If u wan it, we can meet up to copy... But its not complete coz obviously i'm not always payin attention durin his lesson... So wanna meet up, pls make a date...

Oh, i'm watchin the sat 9.30 show... A taiwan show by jackie... Not jackie chan... I dunno jackie wat la... Anyway, they juz showed 2 gongfu master hu mastered the 9 9 kungfu leh... Its like for strengthenin of ur balls lor... Whoa... I tell u... So amusin... 1 of the masters, 70++ yrs old, used his balls to pull a trolley of 5 person = 308kg...!!! Pull leh... Whoa kao... Another master, 50++ yrs old, dangled a girl, 50kg, in a basket and rocked her as if she's in a cradle leh... Oh my... POWER TO THE PPL~~~... Oh my... So powderful man... LoL... Amazin man... As if ripley's believe it or not is not enuff... Dere's more la, but it will take a while to type it all down... I'm slppy by the time i'm typin dis part...

So take care every1 n rest well, study well, play hard... Haha...

No comments: