The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sch reopenin!!! But exams come 1st... Sian...

Oh my oh my... Yade yade... So many ppl online ka??? Doin some studyin??? So late liao... Oh my... So tempted to juz open a converisation w/ u all to disturb u... Haha... I sound so confident??? Whahaha...!!! I gave up tt's y... Haha... Man, dis is too much for mi to handle leh... So troublesome... I study whole day but nth seemed to get in... Not anythin tt i noe of...

Haha... I was chattin w/ jee n some others juz now... Juz cleared a mistake i made until now... C, comifrm die de... Dose hu i asked the golden qn will noe... Haha... Nvm... I accept my fate... Fate huh... Wat a scary thing... Kowai desu ne... Haiz... All the best for all exams...

So tired... Tml wake up to revise ba... Now must slp liao... I said i'll tell u more interestin supernatural shows 2day (if u read my previous post, u'll noe), but i think now's not a gd time... Mayb after the exams when i got much more leisure time... Oops... It's 10pm... Time for incredible tales... Haha... I shall slp after tt...

Nites every1 n cya tml in sch for my poly frens tt is... Wish mi luck...!!! : )

No comments: