The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So lame!!!

Yoyoyo every1... U noe wats so lame...??? Its the title of every1s' blogs... "MST is here", "Dis week is MST week"... Haha... So cliche... Oh mo... Except for u chin how... haha... I dunno abt the others la, but so far i read the post for dis week is all the same... MST here n dere n everywhere... Oh mo... I think a virus is goin arnd in msn... U all better watch wat u all r acceptin ya... Call up ur frens to ask if they r really sendin u somethin before u accept it ya... Be careful...

I also quite lame la hor... Puttin "so lame" as my title... Oh well... Wat can i say... It's the MST week... MST is here... Haha... (Dots, roll eyes, wateva) U name it... haha... Anyway, i think i did n would do quite badly for dis mst... Study so much but nth seems to go in... Wats more, i think i'm havin some memory problems... Seriously, i think i'm havin some serious memory problems... I juz cannot seem to rmb things very well lately... Tt's really xtremely bad news to mi... I managed to scrap through 2 of my tests so far base on wat i noe n could rmb durin the test... I'm tellin u, i did my best... I juz really cannot rmb anythin... Any1 can tell mi wat to do... My memory is failin mi...

U noe... Hav u ever wonder wat it will b like it u lose all ur memory juz like tt... How will life go on...??? Think abt it... Take it break at the same time... How strange it will b if u cannot rmb ur family n frens... Wait wait... Let mi rephrase tt... How SAD it will b if u cannot rmb ur family n frens, the time u've spent, the chain of memories u've got since the day u can rmb until den... Emptiness mayb??? Frustrated mayb??? Lost??? Oh mo... I gettin a bit worried here... Wat if i were to lose my memories... (cryin) My frens . . .

Lets get back shall we... The worst few tests are over... Its time to look ahead!!! As the sayin goes: "koukai saki ni tatazu (no use cryin over spilt milk)", or shld i say no use cryin over written tests papers... Haha... Lame u say...??? Haha... Dots u say...??? Wateva u say...??? Oh, now shut up u say...??? Haha... Ok, stop stop... Its not only irritatin, if i continue on thinkin n typin dese thoughts down, my parents will send mi to the doctors to hav my brain checked coz i keep gigglin to myself... Haha... I kinda gave up ordy... I studied before the week but i still end up like tt... I'm gonna relax n if anythin goes wrong, i blame my mom... Coz she asked mi to relax... Haha...

After the exam 2dae, ppl were goin hm for multi reasons... As marcus said it, mainly to study, i guess... So if u read marcus blog before mine, u'll noe tt chin how, marcus, cherie n i stayed back to eat KFC... Oh, eat AT KFC i mean... Haha... It will b very ridiculous to eat the shop... Haha... U'll not only b full, u'll also not b able to c the sun set... LoL... Lame u say...??? Haha... Ok, stop. Haha... Laughin r u??? Haha... Stupid... Nvm...


I'm some wat prepared for tml... But i hope my memory doesnt fail mi tml... Or for all other tests in fact... Pls help mi... Isaiah said he nids divine help... Oh mo... So serious ka...??? Well, i nid it too... Haha... Pls help mi 2, Kami-sama... Haha... So funny, I was thinkin abt kelly n her "i love father"... I nv fail to laugh when she says tt... Haha...

Laughters aside... Tml i will survive... I can n i must... Jia you u say...??? Haha... I will... Haha... Shyt, i cannot get tt thought off my mind... Tml's test very early, must slp now... Anyway, juz to tell u all, not discouragin u or pourin cold water or puttin wet blanket on u guys, but some of my frens from other courses r gonna hav their LAST paper tml... I'm sure some of u guys hav frens like tt as well... Well, wat can i say, life sux...

Ok every1... As usually, take care n cya... Wish mi luck... I desperately nid dem now n tml, n tml's tml n... Haha... I also dunno y i so crazy... Bye!

No comments: