The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Advanced B'day Maki-kun... I'll wish u again on ur actual b'day...
I hope u like ur present ya... It took mi ages to find it...Dis were the pics i took when every1 standin at the stairs...
It was becoz of my selffishness tt every1 had to stand n day dream...
Coz i was waitin for my GEMS to start so i asked every1 to pei mi...
Thks every1 for waitin w/ mi ya... Very much appreciated...But every1 enjoyed the breeze ya??? Haha...I was thinkin of somethin so i didnt noe y chin was laughin...
Must ask xiping n jee... I assume they noe la hor...Dese were the ppl hu accompanied mi... Thks so much...
Thks forever... (Itsumo Arigato...)
To my frens:
rmb the gd times n forget the bad,
rmb when we were happy n not when we were sad,
I know it is not easy to do n change overnite,
However, healin takes time n i sincerely wish we can change,
for the fact we r still frens...

No comments: