The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy day... Shalalala...

Yoyoyo... ~Happy, shalalala...~ Its so nice to b happy, shalalala... Everybody shld be happy...~ Shalalala...~

Haha... I'm so happy... Dis is like 1 of dose times when i find bloggin a xcitement n a joyous thing to do... Yup yup... Haha... It sure is... Oh, chin how updated his blog liao... Go check it out ya... Haha... I read his blog i rather happy also... U all noe y?? Haha... Coz got my name... Haha... He mentioned my name... Haha... I feel happy if u all mention my name in ur blogs... But of coz for gd stuff la... Bad stuff u DARE MENTINON MY NAME!!! I TELL U...!!! I'LL KILL U ar... Haha... No la... Not tt bad la... Haha...

Go c chin how's blog orh... I tell u, Chin how dun look like chin how in 1 of the pic, which is his chingay pic... My sis say he look very handsome in tt pic... U happy ma chin??? Haha... I think so too!!! U look so different compared to the pic tt we took last time... OH, N I DUN LOOK THE SAME OK!!!! I LOOK BETTER NOW!!!! HOW DARE U INSULT MI LIKE TT!!!! LoL... N i agree tt mojo is so much fitter now... Haha... Very slim... Thaddy also... But jojo e same... Haha... Or shld i say FATTER??? Haha...

Oh... i wanna share some pics i took 2day, but in another post la... 2dae, we celebrated Maki-Kun's b'day... But his birthday is like next week la... Haha... Coz next week will b rather busy so we majority think tt we shld celebrate dis week so as to spend more time studyin next week... I spent abt an hr to lookin for marcus present... It was like so difficult to find n so tirin also coz hav to keep bendin up n down to look for sasuke's stuff... TOO LIMITED ORDY... I thought of juz buyin Gaara so tt it will remind u of mi... Haha... But i dun think u will do anythin w/ it la... So i juz tried my best to look for sasuke's stuff... But it was worth the search la... I'm so glad he liked it... But den he lost his bracelet leh... I feel so bad also... Chin how said new things come, old things must go... Hidden meanin??? Or is it obvious meanin??? I dunno... Haiz...

Tt's y... Fate is always like tt... U dunno wat fate has organised for u... U could gain somethin n yet lose somethin after tt... Macus seemed so sad... Well, he is la... But i guess i cannot do much la... All i can say is "I noe wat i can buy u next b'day liao..." Haha...

Take care every1 n gd nitez...

No comments: