The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Takin a break... Even when it's the wrong time...

Yoyoyo... How's every1 so far...??? Still copin properly w/ the stress ma??? Next few weeks are filled w/ test, test n more test... Worst to come is the exams lor... But i only got 3 exams to sit for leh... Dunno to feel happy or feel sad lor... Happy coz only got 3 subjects to study... But sad becoz the tests tt r comin r very impt as they hav high % weightage in the overall results... Haiz... So now i'm tryin my very best to cope w/ the exams ba... Wish mi luck ya... I hope everythin will work out well... So far for my mid-sem test, I failed 2 subjects... I hope i can pass e tests to come for tt 2 subjects so pass the overall ba...

Btw, i mentioned i took a break 2day rite??? Yup, i went to Party World to K... Haha... Sang for like abt 4++ hrs??? Cannot rmb wat time i started... Haha...Dis is my cousin... The same cousin lor... Haha... I didnt noe i so dark lor... I mean compare w/ my sis... Oh my... I feel so sad lookin at dis pic... Y??? Coz cannot c my muscles on my arm leh... Doshite???Dis pic i so ugly...!!!! OMG...!!!! My mouth so big...!!!! Can c my gums ordy...!!! N my eyes also!!! OMG la...!!! So like... omg la...!!! Must go plastic surgery liao... I dun care...Oh my.... Another ugly pic... My sis is out to ruin my image n reputation...!!!!Dis was wat they served as... Fruits, crackers n coke... Oh, n the tissue cost $1 each... So xpensive lor...A decent pic now... Haha...Cannot c muscles nvm... As long as dun c fats bulgin out den ok liao... But of coz can c muscles better la...Peace to all my fans!!! Haha... Cannot c i fat hor... But i fat la... Haha... Must work hard to slim down... I must fulfil my wish... Dun tell u my wish yet... I fulfil liao den tell u.... I've been makin tt wish everytime i can make wishes... Haha... Ok den... Gd nites every1 n rest well n take care...

No comments: