The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My POLY50's destiny... (bitchy) EQUALS TO LIKE ZERO!!!!!

Yoyoyo... I had a long day on mon so no time to blog... It's not as if i had a short day 2dae either... It's juz tt i wanna blog somethin funny, to mi, tt i think i wanna rmb...

First, i wanna congrates myself for goin dis far in wantin to run w/ my frens durin POLY50 trainin... But den u will b askin, how far is my "dis far"??? LoL... Oh, i tell u eweethin ya...

I left my stuff in the clubhse n went to help out in cchess polite as a helper... I didnt noe dis time it will take up more time... So while i was helpin, i saw all the runners gathered together at the stairs... Briefin i guess... Den i thought to myself: "(very relax) oh, they startin ordy... (blood rushin) OH WAIT!!! THEY R STARTIN ORDY????!!!! DEN WAT ABT MI???!!!!" Hahaha...

But bo bian... I must help out 1st before i can go run... Den after i finish helpin out, i went to the clubhse, knowin tt it will comfirm b locked coz every1 went to run ma... But i juz wanna take the chance la... So as xpected, it was empty n locked... So judgin by my conversation w/ chin how before, he said the trainin was at the fountain arnd behind admin block... So i went dere lor...

So every1 was dere la... Den from far i saw aini on the chair liao... Guess wat, she sprained her ankle... Wat luck ya... N i thought i was the 1 hus havin all the bad luck in runnin... Den i went arnd to say hi n went back to sit on the road n watch n waited for time to pass... Thinkin to myself at the same time: "Oh well, at least i can c dem run 1st to noe how it's like..." After watchin, i noe i CONFIRM NOT GONNA RUN W/ DEM LIAO!!!! It was bad man... Real bad... Every1 runnin like dere's somethin, like their worst nitemares' huntin dem n chasin dem from behind... Haha... They were all runnin like dere's no tml man... I looked at almost every1 hu ran... Oh my, even jian wei, shaoyong they all, dose hu stamina gd gd de rite, all like wanna die liao leh... U imagine if i run la...

Not only may go into coma, faint or vomit... I think can even die ar... Haha... It was tt bad la... Oh, xavier n elfa also kanna injuries... All on the legs... I think xavier de more servere leh... Somemore he got 2 mathches tml... I hope he can make it... Nah, he will make it... I wish him all the best...

So late liao... Better end... SO in the end, i was only dis close yet still so far... Haha... Last week also another case... I wanna run w/ dem liao, bring shoes n wateva... Den they say CANCELLED!!! Haha... So sad again... I'm startin to think tt i'm not suppose to run if not somethin bad will like happen... Hahaha...

Alrite, gd nites n take care n cya tml...

No comments: