The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tired

To mi, it's hard to believe that i, again and again kept believin others... Doshite... Ha, i shld hav thought of it earlier.. Y didnt I??? Hu would wanna do "somethin" again, on their free will, the next day after doin that "somethin" which is tirin n long duration on the previous day... Wat i mean is, no one forcin n not compulsory either to do tt "somethin"... Hu would wan to??? I shld hav thought of it earlier den i wouldnt hav to suffer now in the mornin, studyin... N also waitin for time to pass...

Cannot blame others?? Yea... Only blame myself for bein gullible i guess...

Well, lookin on the bright side, at least i'm studyin... But wait... I dun think tt's the case rite now isn't... I'm bloggin... Oh well, i did mention tt i'm waitin for time to pass didnt i...

Yup, waitin... Lookin at e second hand tickin away... Lookin at e mins hand slowin movin... My sis is rite... My life IS rather borin... Now tt i'm thinkin abt it...

Problems unsolve n may never will b... I'm tired... Only mentally...

No comments: