The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Busy week previously n ahead...

Yoyoyo... So long didnt blog liao... U can ignore the previous emo post la...
Its juz for mi to rmb... Hahaha...
Look wat's dis... Its a beetle...
The actual size of dis beetle is rather big!!! NO kiddin man...
I saw it on my way down the stairs to sch...Look like some idiot leh... My pics always no gd de...
Anyway, dis pic was taken on Wed... I wore red to support the reds team...
But i bought a black bag n wore black shorts to support the black team...
N lastly, my slipper's base is white to support the helpers...
Hahaha...Guess wats inside the plastic bag...
Haha... Inside got my ez-link card n sweets...
I forgot my ez-link cardn left it at hm...
Luckily i left hse early to go sch study so had time to walk hm to take...
But my dad came out with a idea... Usin gravity n the sweets as weight...
Den he threw e plastic bag down from 11th floor... The sweet inside was like...
Hai yo... Even the casin crack, so wat u think leh...I went my mom's office n sat in the holdin rm... Dis was the chair inside...Dis was the table... Haha... The place looked so elagent n nice...Oh, as some of u might noe, i had the cchess polite to help out at nite rite...
Ya, n i had a long break in between so i decided to go to the lib...
Den before i went in, i heard dis high chippin sounds... Den look down lor...
Den i saw dis small, black n white birdies... Haha... Very cute de...
But xtreme noisy la...At 1st i thought only got 1... Den quite noisy ma, so i looked at the other side of the field...
Wa lao... Got so many lor... Haha...
Den i juz stood dere n wait for 3 to come close together den i took the pic...
Got time go c dem urself... Haha...

Den i had 2 tests on fri... BIA N A&P2... OMG... Dunno if can pass or not... Did really n xtremely badly lor... Can pass i happy liao... Of coz i'm sad la... I got stduy ok... Not as if i didnt study... If didnt study, sad for wat...

Ok den... Take care n cya soon... Study for ur exams n test orh...

No comments: