The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

After my maid left, i really dunno wat to eat liao... Haha... So my mom buys food hm for breakfast n lunch... Dinner is by my dad... So dis is my breakfast for one the mornings... Cannot rmb which... Guess wat's inside... Haha...Inside is bacon, ham and cheese... haha... All toasted usin an oven... Coz i tried to cook the bacon usin the heat from the oven but it took longer den xpected... In the end, the bread was like rather burnt... Haha... Oh, i so like can hear jee hui sayin noob!!!Dis was wat i ate for lunch one day... Cannot rmb if it was the same day as when i ate the bread... Doesnt look healthy huh... Like all fried hor... Haha... Of coz i'll not only eat tt... Scroll down lor...Ta-da!!!! SALAD!!! Yupo... Haha... I made another bowl of salad before, on sunday, but i didnt post its pic... The other salad looked more faaaaabuuuuloussss... N it tasted great too...!!! But dis also not bad la hor... Of coz, all i do de ma... Haha... Anyway, dere's fried chicken corn n lettuce... Fried again u say... Haha... Dun worry, for all fried food, i used the minimum amount of oil... Actually, i didnt really use oil for the chicken... Haha... But i really liked the chicken... Its like fried on the outside but soft n tender in the inside... OMG... LOVED IT...!!!! Haha...Dis was the remaining corn... Haha... I heated it together w/ butter... Suke yo na!!!! Oii shi desu!!!! Haha... Jus the way i liked it lor... Oh my... I like can cook better den my dad hao bu hao... Haha... Jus kiddin la... He noes how to cook more varity of food den mi...Dis was my lunch yesterday... Looked xtreme oily also rite... Haha... Look at the oil in the bowl of crabstick... Tt's actually garlic spread la... I melted it usin a microwave oven... Haha... Do u noe tt after tt, the garlic spread hardened again??? Cool, i didnt noe it will harden back... Haha... In the other bowl, its fried pork... Cookin the pork was like xtreme dangerous... Coz i used a lot of oil n i added osyster sauce... I think the osyster sauce got a bit of water content ar, when i put to fry hor, the oil kept shoottin out la... I was like oh my goodness... I faster went to find a cover n cover the fryin pan... Haha... But wat do u noe, it turned out ok... Other den the oil shots all over the kettle n the sides... N of coz to eat healthier, i added carrots... Haha... N THE CARROTS WERE AWEFUL... Oh my goodnes... Cannot take it man... But bo pian, hav to eat some vege ma...Of coz i didnt juz ate the oil la... I used tissue to suck up the oil before i ate the food... The followin 2 pics is to show u the diff la... N also to show u how oily my tt meal was... Oh my... Dere goes my goal of bein slim la...Dis was when i used 3 tissues to drain the oil... Haha... I think i better change my goal to :" How to NOT get heart attack or high blood pressure..."N dis was the end... I used a totally of 5 tissues... Wat a mess... But at least i didnt dirty the table... If not i'll hav to clean it up man... But the kitchen stove area was errr.... A ''bit'' only la... Haha... A ''bit'' only... Haha...Oh... Haha... Coz i eat more carrots as i noe my food was xtreme oily... I was like xtreme sick of it la... But again, bo pian... Must healthy ma... So while eatin, i played arnd la... Count it as takin a break from my studies... Now i noe y i did so badly for A&P2 liao... Haiz... Oh well...Cool huh... Haha... But a bit ugly la... I didnt put my hair properly before takin... Haha...Cute hor... Haha... Dun like tt la... Dun puke n die becoz of mi... Haha...Dr Bryan Tang in the makin... Haha... New teachin method... USIN CARROTS instead of makers... Haha...Orange carrot flavor lipstick any1??? Haha... Sexy yo... Haha...Another new idea... Usin carrots to write ya... Haha... As if can c anythin... Only carrot juice hao bu hao... Haha...To end off with a LOL... Haha... Hilarious lor... I looked at the pic i also kept laughin... Haha... Of coz i washed that carrot thoroughly before eatin it la... Disgustin u say... Haha... I eat it better den puttin it back hao bu hao... Haha...

Ok la... I hope i made u laugh... It's been very stressful for every1.. I noe... I too almost got somethin happen... Believe it or not, i almost went baserk la... I teared part of my notes unknowingly leh... I also dunno wat happen... Luckily its not my main notes... Its the notes tt i wrote on another fulscap paper... Whoa, i teo shock lor... Hope its nth serious n will not happen again...

Ok lor... gd nite every1... Jia you... DBT/23, we can do it... Last paper man... Jia you... Take care n cya on tues...

No comments: