The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hihi...

Yoyoyo... Its been quite some time ya... Haha... Sori la, i had a xtreme busy week... Tml is the start of another busy week... Must study for MolBio liao... I cannot afford to die for another subject... The previous 2 subjects i wish to talk abt it liao... Haiz... Thinkin back makes my heart break man... I actually noe the ans de, its juz tt i cannot rmb... I got read de, but juz tt i dun hav the luck to rmb it durin the exams n also not enuff memory space ba...

Anyway, did i tell u i dun hav a maid now??? Ya, i dun... Haha... Now u noe la... My life has so far been quite horrible... Ya, coz no longer got any1 dere to cook for mi, or do the hse work... Most stressed up is my mom ordy... Most slack is definitely my sis... My dad is another useless fellow i tell u... Last nite i was damm angry la... Hai wo cannot slp properly... Its not tt i didnt realise before, but he like so lazy... Wat a lousy father i hav... He's like e stupid 1... He always scold my sis stupid n no brain... I think he's more brainless hao bu hao... Next time got time den tell u everythin la... Oh well, i'll split my msg coz too long if i combine... So dun forget to scroll down orh...

No comments: