The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hihi... Juz wanna upload some pics since my previous posts n the next few will b all words... Some pics to relax ba... Dun forget to read my previous post on the rest of day1 and part of day2... Haha... I couldnt post dese pics coz of lydia's surprise... But now tts all over so i'm gonna post dem... Haha... Lydia, i helped to fold ur stars ok... Of coz jee n Xp did the most la but i got contribute also ok...Jee, Xp, cherie n i did most of it... Chin how did 1 i think... Haha... He sure took quite some time to do tt 1 star... Haha... Giga tried makin it also... Haha...Dis wass wat i ate on 1 saturday/sunday mornin... Not dis mornin... Dou jiang n you tiao... Haha...N dis was my lunch on another day... Again, dunno which day... Haha...Yup, its the same type of carrot... Haha...Dis was left over curry from dunno which sunday... Haha... N i ate it w/ my lunch above... So i guess dis lunch was on a sunday too...Dis was taken on Monday, the day before MolBio paper... I woke up immediately to study... So sort of didnt comb hair... Haha... Its not as if i combed my hair when i wake up all the time...Oh, can any1 tell mi when r we gettin our results back....??? Haha...I kinda like dis pic... My hair's really messy but it still looks quite gd isnt... Haha...Dese r some pics i used my hp to take... Didnt noe wat happen... I juz noe chin how n marcus were tryin to keep the heat... Den it went all smoky n hazy with ashes flyin all over... Most of us kind of evacuated into the chalet... Haha...Anyway, our chalet rm is B-01... Haha... Its not a coincidence... It was like totally meant for mi... Haha... Us i mean... ~~~B is bryan, Bryan, Bryan, Bryan, Byran~~~~~Dis pic was taken when we were playin the kissin game... Xp insist of killin kelly... Haha... Oops, kissin i mean... Haha... Very funny lor... We all shld play it again someday... I really hoped u all enjoyed tt game... Though i can c bordom in ur eyes n faces when i was xplainin and when we were playin the game...
Well, thks for at least playin the game wif mi... I'll write another post tml ba... Take care...

No comments: