The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Monday, September 1, 2008

Continuin again ba... Haha...

Oh my, all ur blogs' update abt the chalet is like sssssooooooo brief... Man... Now it's all up to mi make u guys relive the times u were at the chalet...

Day1
I forgot certain things during the 1st day tt i wanna add... While havin the bbq, i was playin cards wif cherie... Oh man, tt duel took f**kin long la... God... We followed a dunno-wat-stupid rule suggested by marcus... Haha... So stress... Haha... But in the end hu win???!!! MI MI MI... Haha... Watashi!!!!! WHAHAHAHA... Its like so xpected hao bu hao... Haha... Oh cherie, come on, if u can win u zhao jiu (earlier) win liao lor... WHAHAHA... Oh man... Oh, we were playin on the mattress... While we were challengin mentally with each other... Chin how n Jee went physically challengin each other... Haha... Tt 1 nidless to say, chin of coz win la... So in the end, gals lose n guys OWNAGE... Haha... If chin played w/ cherie, i guess the outcome will still b the same la hor... COZ WE R LEFT-HANDERS!!!! WHAHAHA...

Den everythin was cooked, i liked the mutton so much... Thks to dose hu cooked it for mi n the rest ya... Oh, n the otahs too!!! I got to c a more carin side of kelly... Haha... Oops... Haha... But i was glad la... She kept askin us if we wan anythin else n also served us... I'm so happy... Haha... I was touched... in a another way...

Oh, den dere was a time when maki asked mi to go to the rm to do somethin... Haha... The moment he asked chin to go up also ar, i was really wonderin wat he wanted... Haha... Cannot b somethin nice ya i thot... True enuff... He wanted mi to take photos... Oh come on, dun think otherwise... He ask mi to take pics of dem doin god-noes-wat stances... Haha... Wrestlin stances if i'm not wrong??? Hai, boys... Hahaha... Den i came down immediately to play heart attack...

Ok back to day2... Take a break before continuin ya... Haha...

Day2
I stopped at the cyclin part rite... Ya... Ok... I went to the bridge to find dem... Waited for quite some time before chin n jee appeared... Wonder where did they go... Haha... Den we headed back lor... After reachin the chalet, another bunch of "monkeys" disappeared... Haiz... I wonder if they were tryin to drag time... I was quite pissed la, at 1st... But i looked at the bright side, at least we can still cycle lor... Only it was rather tirin la... Den we found dem n went back... Den i realised at giga slippers was spolit?? Ya, it was... The front was broken ya... I dunno, but i've got a feelin tt giga was xtreme pissed/ angry/ frustrated... I dunno man... I only noe she's not happy... Haha...

Oh, jess legs were also very nice man... Oh, haha... I not pervert can... Wat i meant was tt her legs got the oil stain from the chains... Haha... Like she went for tattooin sia... Haha... Den i said to her: "jess, not bad ar, the 'tattoo' looks nice on u..." Guess wat the great-o-mighty jess replied... "Of coz, everythin looks gd on mi..." LoL... Wat a xpected ans... Haha... An answer i would give too... Haha... Anyway, i dunno y but the others kept sayin tt chin how stinked... I was arnd, standin beside him but honestly, i cannot really smell a thing... Mayb i was smelly too... Haha... I dunno... But it cannot b the case la... No1 said anythin leh... Haha... WAIT, I ALSO DUN WANNA NOE!!! LoL...

So after tt, i think marcus n chin how went to bath... I stayed at the chalet coz i wanted the hot water... The toilet they went no hot water... Its a straight no-no for mi... Haha... So while stayin in the chalet, cherie, kelly n i ate the cake... Haha... Sori guys... Too bad... Haha... Xiaoyang was dere too but he didnt eat... Where's the rest u ask??? They went to the poolside to C GIGA SWIM!!!! Whahaha... Yupo, giga brought n wore her swimmin suit!!!! Haha... Oh!!! Haha...

Oh, ya... Dere's somethin i haven mention... I cannot rmb when but its on day 2, i drank the vocka tt lydia brought... I sort of drank it without mixin w/ anythin... Haha... Oh dear, i thot my insides all cooked man... LoL... My stomach was like burnin man... Haha... Well, my whole tract was burnin... Den jee they all say i got alcohol smell on mi... But honestly, i cannot smell a thing... At 1st chin also didnt smell it, but after tt he say got... Haha... Its not my fault... N i wasnt drunk... Pls lor... Some of dem say i look drunk... Where got lor... I only felt warm inside wat...

Now lets come back... Giga was swimmin n after i ate the cake, i went to the pool w/ kelly n cherie to find the rest... Den giga was dere, sun tannin... Honestly, i didnt really tan much though i was under the sun when i was cyclin... Really, i tried my best to b under the sun but i dun think i got any darker... Mayb dis is my limit of darkness i can go... Haha.... Anyway, giga said she was sun tannin n i wanted to sun tan too... But i dun dare to go into the pool, for obvious reasons... So it took mi sometime to get courage to go in... Luckily i went in before chin how came... Haha... If chin how was dere, i wouldnt dare de, again for obvious reasons...

So i went in n the water was like damm damm damm freezin... Oh god, where's the heater when u nid dem... So, due to popular demand by giga, i showed her dog puddle... God noes y she thinks its cute... Its like a shame to mi tt i cannot swim anythin else BUT DOG PUDDLE!!! When chin said it was kinda cute too, i was like "man, where's the cutiness in dis..." LoL... N chin how's a pervert, y did u ask mi to show u my stomach for...??? U crazi!!!!???? Never c fat ppl before ar... LoL... Den after tt got a bunch of idiots hu came to the pool... Haha... Got some guys hu r some sort like mi la... A bit fat fat de... Haha... I was like so embarressed la... Den they tried to SWIM... Man, i dunno wat's their definition of SWIMMIN man... Is it movin in the water n do stuff like butterfly n freestyle or SPLASH ARND N CREATE WIRLPOOLS, WATER SPOURTS and TSUNAMIs IN THE WATER!!!!!?????!!!!! So damm stupid lor... haha...

So after tt we went out of the pool area n back to the chalet to bath... It was crap man... My hair was like so dry lor... I dun like... Haha... Den after we all bath finish, we went to hav dinner... After dinner, we sent Jess off... Dis was the 1st time jess had a chalet with us... Hope u r not disappointed ya!!!! Glad u like it too!!!! N hoped u had a MEMORIALABLE time ya... Haha... Oh, n u left ur clothes behind... Haha... Cute... So we ate PastaMania for dinner... I, chin how, marcus ate pizza n the rest ate pasta... As wat ppl always say "Great minds think alike" But i would like to change tt, "Xtreme intelligent minds think alike" N dun worry, i'm referrin to chin how, macus n i only... Not dose hu ate pastas ya... Haha...

After sendin jess off, we went K-BOXin... Haha... The counter staff say must hav member card den can enjoy the promotions, neither of us nid the card so chin get the membership... Haha... THKS chin!!! For dese kind of things, without chin, i dunno how long we will take sia coz i definitely will not ask... I also dunno... I'll only ask when the nid rises... Haha... Since chin dere, den chin ask ba... Thks again...

Day3
I think we can count dis as day3 mornin??? Haha... So we went in to sing out hearts out till 2 am... I assumed all of us enjoyed it ba... Xcept giga i guess... I dunno, i think she was tired??? She juz doesnt seem interested even though we chose some english songs to sing... So sori gaya... I hope u were ok... Anyway, marcus fell sick also rite??? I noe how bad u felt but sori to say dis but, dun u think u shld at least not show us attitude... Sori if it dis goes across awfully... U could hav at least told us somethin ya...

Let bygones b bygones ya... Glad its not serious... I hope tt slp helped... U could hav told us u were not feelin well, the least we could do is to let u slp on the bed or at least hav a PROPER PILLOW TO SLP ON... But oh well... Anyway, i gotta noe a lot of songs from the k-box session... Haha... N thks to giga, i got to noe a nice song from pin guan... Haha... N i also got to noe quite 1 new song from lin somethin somethin from chin how... Wat was the song name again??? Erm, gan wu niu... Correct mi if i'm wrong ya...

So when back to the chalet, washed up n went to slp... Haha... I couldnt really slp at 1st coz i cannot exactly finf the rite spot to lie comfortably to slp... Haha... My hands were like so gao wey (xtra)... haha... I dunno where to put dem... My legs also... I'm not used to place my leg straight, real straight... I can only bend accordin to chin how... Haha... Machum some sardine packed in a can... Oh man, wat's tt idiom again... Haha... Wateva la...

So, if put my hands in front den i'll b huggin chin how, 1 sided only... I'll not dare go to the extent of puttin my legs la hor... It will b so uncomfortable for both mi n chin how... In the end, i also dunno how i fall aslp la... I juz slept... Den in the middle of the MORNIN (haha, no longer nite liao), jee n kelly went out of the rm... They say too cold leh... Haha... So when they left, i took over their place... Oh, so spacious i tell u... Den cherie, still like some corpse, lyin in the end of chin n i... Chin also another 1, come n disturb me... He turned facin his bod downwards den curved his shoulders inwards... Man, talkin abt leavin some space for the poor guy... Haha...

Cherie also another 1... If i noe earlier, i would hav rolled her over... LoL... No la, i wouldnt dare touch her when she slppin... Gals slppin n if disturb, will cause some serious chaos man... She normally also not norm liao... Cannot imagine la hor... So i moved over i fell aslp again... Too tired i guess, tt usually doesnt happen... Den jee came to wake us up... Den we fooled arnd in bed before wakin up n get ready to go... We packed our bags the nite before so we didnt had much to pack la hor... As usual chin how was the slow 1... Haha... So we packed n left...

The rest went to eat breakfast while i made my way hm coz my fren jio mi to back sec sch for t-cher's day celebration... But guess wat, she jio mi but in the end also dunno if she's goin or not... I called elvina, sec fren, hu's dere... Dere were only 3 of dem... Haha... So i go for wat... Wats more, i'm tired so i stayed hm after i bathed... When i was bathin, i rmb marcus askin if he could come my hse to spend his time... So i smsed him n invited him over... I hope u had fun though... Haha... Coz i dunno, i got a feelin u were bored to half life...

Finallly... Dis is the end of my 2a23 chalet... Oh, when we sang the song "peng you" (frens), i was cryin... I was thinkin back, thinkin abt the past, thinkin abt the times we had... In the past, tt song doesnt hav a meanin to mi, but now it does... N its all becoz of my poly frens... Thank u so much for lettin mi hav dese wonderful memories... I'll miss u all durin the holidays... I noe u'll miss mi de so nidless to say la... So, pls pls pls take care n i'll cya soon even though i ordy saw chin how n thaddy 2day... Haha...

No comments: