The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Busi busi busi...

Yoyoyo... Its time to blog again... From my title, u can all c tt i'm a very busy person... Haha... But i'll always make sure i can create new post for u guys to read...

Now, as i was readin my tag board, cherie reminded mi of kelly's vocka... Yes, i was bad... Haha... Very bad... Haha... It was on Day2 rite cherie??? Before we went to the pool... Yup... Kelly made a 50-50 drink... Haha... She added 50% vocka n 50% coke... Haha... Its ordy like 50% leh... Oh dear... Den more shockin is tt her 50% vocka is like almost 15% of the cup la... Tt's like A LOT LOR... Haha... Wanna drunk us all ar... Den cherie drank it too... Haha... Keep sayin burnin la burnin la... Haha... Funny lor... Den kelly went to dilute it further before she drank it... Haiz... Den when we went to the pool, jee said i reek of alcohol again... Where got lor... I dun smell a thing can... Haiyo... I think she drink the alcohol usin the wrong hole la... LoL... Oh mo, wat u guys thinkin man... Wrong hole as in usin the nose holes la... LoL... Sori, its NOSTRILS... LoL... I can hear jee sayin mi noob... Haha...

HEY!!!! LETs all play Granado Espada (GE) man!!!! Haha... If not lets all play MAPLE again... Haha... But i prefer GE la... But for some noobs rite, den we play maple lor... Haha... Haiya, say so many times wanna let u all c how GE looks like but didnt... Haiz... Next time la hor, next time... Next time we go cherie or somebodys hse, den we can play together again... Den dun nid to keep typin... So ma fun...

I also haven updated u all wat i've been doin for the past few days rite??? U all wanna noe??? Hahaha... I can hear u all sayin very loudy DDDDDUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Hahahaha... I noe i noe... Ok la... I'll tell u all... Next post... Hahaha... I go eat dinner...

No comments: