The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The past few days of my holidays...

Hihi... Dun forget to read my previous post 1st before lookin at dis post ya... Haha...

So let mi think... On sat, wat did i do??? Haha... Cannot rmb... I think i spent some time playin my digimon on ps2... I so happy, i'm gonna complete the game n own the last dark lord... I now ordy can own him liao... But i wanna complete the game 1st... Haha... Den in the afternoon, i got bored of playin the same thing, fightin the same monsters n usin the same damm skills... Haha... So i decided to b a helpful person n helped out in the hse chores... BORIN... Haha...

I mopped the floor n erm... Ya, mopped the floor only... For like 2 and a half hrs... Haha... At the same time, hear music usin my laptop... Den coz i usin laptop ma, so quite fang bian (convient) to bring arnd... So, whicheva rm i was moppin, i brought my laptop in also... Haha... Den when wanna change rms, 1 hand carry the moppin thing, dunno wat u call tt, and the other holdin my laptop... Haha... Machum carrin some radio like tt... Haha... Cute hor...???? I also think so... LoL... I can hear some of u pukin... Haha... Ya... So tts like the endof sat... I watched show after dinner till very late... Den go slp... But cannot fall aslp immediately... I think coz my "clock" shifted after the chalet ba...

Den it was sunday... Oh, i think i did almost the same thing as sat... Except i did more chores n less usin of com... Haha... More as in a bit more only la... Hang clothes in the mornin, foldin the previous day's clothes at nite... Didnt mop the floor though... Cooked lunch for my sis n i... Den wash the dishes after tt... Wat else... Oh, hear music again den bathed den eat dinner den watched tv... Dis time got more shows to watch... Haha...

GOT DRAGON TIGER GATE... Haha... I got read n collected the comics before... But i stopped mid way coz its like "one piece"... The story is never endin... I think it will only end when the author retires or somethin... Haha... But so far, its still on-goin n i definitely dun wish it will end though i'm not readin it anymore... Y u ask??? Haha... Coz its like a major awesome comic... DUH... Its realli very nice... Den at 10pm got the last episode of incredible tales... Haha... So loved dis kind of shows... Some wat smiliar to ghost whisperer n supernatural but dis time its true stories... Haha... Anyway, den dere was Blade: trinity!!!! OH boy oh boy oh boy... It was the best sunday man... Except for the fact tt everythin was like overlappin but i noe the shows anyway... Juz re-watchin dem tts all... Haha... Blade: trinity is sort of a vampire show... Again abt the supernatural... Loved dem... Haha... U all shld watch it...

Anyway, talkin abt vampires n stuff, halloween is comin... Still far, but its still comin... Haha... Lets continue...

Next was like Mon... Oh, mon i had to go to sch to paint finish the banner... Haha... Got quite some help for cindy, dom, thaddy, abegil (sori if i spell her name wrongly), Jalynn and emmu... I really wanna thk emmu for helpin mi so much... Thks Emmu... But of coz i also wanna thk all dose tt helped mi too... Haha... So on mon, i saw chin how dressed in smart casual... Tio shock sia... Wonder where he was goin or went actually, with his squash racket... Haha... He came to practise and after tt he got some competition ba... I wonder how he fared...??? Ltr go c his blog, c if got any updated or not...

Oh n chin, if u'r readin dis, r u workin dis holidays??? Haha... Jux askin... Dun say i selffish, only ask chin... Now i ask u all, u all workin ma??? Oh, n XP, how's ur interview??? Haha... I noe cherie confirm not workin de... LoL... Lets get back...

So, we painted till like 6 or 7 coz most had to leave... So we stopped n packed... Den we continued on tues which is like 2day... N the "we" only refers to emmu n i... Ya, tts the "we"... U noe how hard it is for 2 person to paint a banner... Oh mo... Can die yo... Tt's y i wanna thk emmu for helpin mi seriously... I think i shld buy somethin for mi after the banner is done... So i n him did most of the touchups n the words... I loved the words... It turned out pretty nice... Well, not tt i dun expect it to b nice but it turned out nicer... Haha...

I've not completed the banner juz not so i gues tml i still nid to go to sch again... I hope i can complete it tml... Coz it seems like dere's not much left... Seems only... Haha... I think Emmu will b happy to c the banner tml... Haha... Coz now dere's gold paint on it... Haha... Woooo... Haha... Siao... Haha... Dose hu r free n if u wanna come down, pls do... To help mi finish it up ba... Haha...

So ya, another day is gonna pass... Every1, lets treasure the holidays n go out more often... But, try to spend less money ya... Haha... Goin pok liao... Haha... NOT PORK ar... Goin broke la... No money la... Haha... Lame... Ok, cya den... BB... Haha... BB got so many meanings... Bye Bye...

No comments: