The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Friday, September 26, 2008

Envious... Do-Shi-te...

Yoyoyo... Wat a title dun u agree... haha... Envious abt wat leh... I acutally envious abt a lot of things... Some of u may noe, most of u shld b clueless... Haha... But ma-na (oh well)...

I was lookin thru other ppl's blog 2day... Jus blog hoppin all arnd... Readin some of their post n lookin at their pics... I came to 1 conclusion... Tt conclusion is... MY LIFE IS XTREME BORIN!!!! Aaaaarrrrrrrhhhhhhhh... Y like tt sia... Haha... N here sittin at my desk, goin to work n goin out randomly was entertainin to mi ordy... Haha...

Lookin at other ppl's blog... I realised tt my life is rather borin... Ppl go clubbin, ppl buyin toto, ppl goin to places w/ frens either to play, to xercise or juz to sit arnd n chat... Actually, i've been doin all dis wat... Wat i'm i lackin leh... I c other ppl's blog, i feel tt somethin's missin... Juz somethin... I really dunno wat is it...

N becoz i'm fat, i cannot do many things becoz... U noe la... I dun wanna say... U all shld b-able to figure it out... Some may say its ok... But i noe wat u all really think... ITS NOT OK... Its never... It will never b... ok...

If only, if only i could get n set things rite... Mayb, juz mayb, i'll not feel dis way... Haha... Dun worry... I'm not emo-in... haha... Gambali-mesu (i'll do my best)... Haha... I haven measured my weight yet but i'll measure it before sch starts... Can i really lose weight??? haha... Jia you ba!!!

Haha... N 1 more thing... I dunno wat to call myself leh... I told almost every1 i noe so far tt i'm bryan... But now i wanna change to wayne leh... I think u all will not b used to mi bein called wayne ba... Arh, i dunno la... Vote leh... haha... On the right hand side under my chat box got the poll thingy...

Special Annoucement for My Poly classmates!!!!
Anyway, next wed we got badminton... ALL INVITED... All as in dose from Yr1-03 class... N of coz for dose special priviledges de... Haha... Dose tt we invite la... Den erm, pls tell mi, sms mi ba... Erm, if u tag, i cannot gurrantee i'll take note... Pls come... Bright up my life... Make mi less envious of others... Brighten up ur own life too... Haha...

Ok... Its like gettin late liao... Nites ba... Take care n cya soon... Pls come n lets hav fun together...

No comments: