The FUN never ends!!!

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Leave An Eternal Msg Here...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Xtra workin day for mi...

Yoyoyo... 2day, ping, kelly n i were asked to work an xtra day which is 2day lor... As usual, workin = to suay lor... 2day suay coz i cannot find any of my polo tees... The only polo tee I saw was my pink polo tee... Hangin on the bamboo stick... Obviously juz washed lor... So cannot wear... Haiz... Den i also cannot find my blue n white de... So out of desperate times, i took my sis de pink polo tee... Haha... Dots rite... I noe... Wa lao...

My polo tee size is M n u all noe tt my sis body size small build ma... So she wears XS... XS leh... Oh my... I wore a XS polo tee for work... Quite, no no, very fittin lor... haha... The sleeves a bit too small for mi... When i was waxin my hair rite, will flex a bit ma... Den i heard the thread-tearin kind of sound... I went "SHIT"... Den i looked arnd to c if got any hole or not... Lucky dun hav... Haha... Den a bit tight ma, so i brought a jacket along... Haha... Den i wore the jacket the whole day... Haha...

Oh, i saw somethin ironic 2day while walkin to the mrt station... Dere's dis teen wearin dis t-shirt sayin "Little Miss Sunshine"... But guess wat sia, dis teen was walkin under the sun holdin a umbrella... Haha... Den ya, ironic lor... Haha...

Oh, n i've got a new game to play... Whahaha... Arcana Heart!!! But i've not played it yet... Haha... Too busy sia... My FF12 also haven play finish yet... I think i'll try to play finish FF12 1st before playin arcana heart... Or mayb i shld play dem together since FF12 can get rather borin after playin for too long...

Oh well, 2dae went shoppin!!! haha... I bought a few things ordy... But too few!!!! I've got so much more to buy!!!! ARH!!! MOTO MOTO!!!! ARH!!! I'm goin beserk ordy!!!! So many things to buy yet so little money!!! ARH!!! Nvm... I'll ren (endure)... I'll ren dao wu ren ke ren den i'll kuang sao till i mati (translation: i'll endure until cannot endure ordy den i'll shop till i drop)... WHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anyway, very late liao... Nid to slp sia... Nites every1....

No comments: